Old June 23rd 03, 05:20 PM
Tara

Cat Protector wrote:
I never said my cat was human nor did I even state this. It is funny that my
posting claiming that cats can have emotions even shared ones that we humans
have bothers you so much.

I don't see that anyone here really has a problem with that. I saw a lot
of people who had a problem with you saying that and then grabbing your
cat and kissing her (when she obviously doesn't like it) and calling
yourself her big "Daddy". In treating her and dealing with her exactly
like a human, you are imposing human qualities that she then must either
adapt to, or not be able to participate in the relationship limits that
*you* have set.

You obviously fear the possibility or else you
wouldn't be laughing at the notion nor would you be putting words in my
mouth.

Well, since you have been putting words in the mouths of everyone that
doesn't agree with you so far, I have to conclude (in true CP fashion)
that you are afraid of what we are saying.

Those with a close mind obviously fear that which they don't
understand or don't wish to because they may find the truth.

Hiding behind pontificating like this doesn't erase the contradictions
between how you wish to think and what you actually *do*.

Tara