Old December 1st 03, 10:08 PM
Not so quick

My cat lays down to trip me.
He can sleep for several hours
in wait. Sometimes he is accompanied
or should it be accomplice d.

"Ablang" wrote in message
My cat is an indoor-only cat and I read somewhere that they are
natural hunters, preferring to sleep during the day and hunt at night.

I do notice that my cat is more active at night, and usually if I go
into another room and come back out she is hiding. I usually know where
she's at, and she sees my eyes, but she always lunges at me (claws not
extended) as I walk past. Sometimes she doesn't touch me, sometimes she
touches me with her front paws (just to prove she can).

Does anyone else's cats do this?

--
Hilary Duff is America's Sweetheart & an international HeartBreaker.

"FAILING = Finding An Important Lesson, Inviting Needed Growth" -- Gary
Busey