Old June 1st 07, 07:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default UPDATE #3 Update #2 Update sigh (was Almost had a Ping-Brother (this would make cat #13))

Magic Mood Jeep wrote:

Bad thing is that they can't take him until July/August, when their daughter
moves to her new apartment - she will be attending Purdue Univ. in West
Lafayette, IN. They did offer to pay his vet bills until they take him -
but that's not our main concern. Our concern a the few cats that we have
that would like us to have few cats than we do.

*Few* cats you have? LOL.

It might be good for you to allow her parents to pay for the vet bills,
not for the sake of the money itself, but so that they will be making
a commitment to taking Pong. Otherwise, it's all too easy for them to
just change their minds for one reason or another. They're a lot less
likely to do that if they've plunked down some money for his care.

Joyce