Old March 30th 10, 05:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default What's with the phonetic kitty talk?

And I, the Gramby, spitted, spat, whatever, soda allover my desk and Miz
Piglett who is not happy about it al all.
"Stormmee" wrote in message
unca will, you mada soft spit herown coffee all ofur mine furz, MH
"Will in New Haven" wrote in message
On Mar 29, 9:49 pm, "Dave" wrote:
Granby wrote:
Maybe you need one of the health groups or rpca. We rather enjoy
meowchat here and I am sorry it is below your standards for fun.
However,
we are interested in your kitty and hope you will post when
you figure out the source of the problem. It may just be a growing
thing. Lots of luck.

So while I do (really) appreciate your concern for my cat, I simply
cannot
abide the meowchat. Honestly, it's not playful; it's hopelessly childish.
You must know that. Don't you? Would you accept people in a child-rearing
newgroup using babytalk? I doubt it.

Look, moron, there's a couple of simple lessons you seem to have never
learned:

1: Other people like different things than you do.
2: When you run into people who have different interests than yours,
shut up and go away.

Why did you go out of your way to make enemies? No one here ****ed in
your oatimeal.

BTW, I've spoken to the vet, and it's really looking like my kitten is
just
a little piglet. I'm just going increase his daily amount of food to make
him satified, then try very gradually reducing it to the proper amount.

I hope your cat finds a good home.

--
Will in New Haven