Old March 7th 11, 03:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Default Relaxin' on da krooz

trudi wakes with a start very pleased that she had a danz wif cash and a
nize danze wif jack who walked hersef bak to herown state rum anna kissed
herown paw befur leafin...

she jumpz up and goez to da PA system onna boat...

Hello kittyz don't furget dat der iz a kitty aktifitee bein teeched by Ot
anna Harree roadcat... anna nofur one... i can't remfur... it seems to not
be in mine notez butted i think itz soemfin to do wif fudz... somcate elze
hep me owt, alzo... a late addishun fur diz afurnoon or tomorrow when
enufcatz iz innerezted iz danzin in three classes teeched by miss piglette
and whoefur she chooses,

part 1 iz slow/ballrum danzin
part 2 iz fazt danzin furm da charlistin to today
anna purt three iz line anna fun grup danzes...

diz class will start az soon az miss piglette iz readta startit,

Trudi... sits down and racks herown brain to figur owt da ofur aktifiteez
beclawz efidentlee da pooter ate da notez...
"Mme. Anaïs Lachatte" wrote in message
With dinner and cocktails over, many kitties sleep
late the next morning...

Anaïs awakens, realizing that they will be in
Jamica in a day or two - and taking her sunglasses
and the latest issue of the Mew Yorker, finds a
comfortable deck chair in the sunand relaxes into
a gentle sleep...

--
All my Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home;
soul."
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

3/6/2011 6:34:41 PM