Old February 19th 12, 04:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Storrmmee

Default test

but so entertaining, and good recipes too... i have gotten better since i
have block what irritates me... i am not sure what i did to the computer but
i blew out my news groups and have had to re sub to all of them, i read
several i don't post to that are almost as active as rfc, trouble is, i am
so senile i know i am missing a few, oh well... i will remember or i wasn't
that interesgted in the first place.

Lee
"jmcquown" wrote in message

"Storrmmee" wrote in message
i am still catching up from being off line during the move then a
computer crash, i have here and a couple others caught up, but am still
swimming in rfc, Lee

I'm sorry about your computer crash. I'm always "swimming in rfc". It's
a very active newsgroup.

Jill

"jmcquown" wrote in message

"Storrmmee" wrote in message
thanks, Lee

Yep, you're here I haven't posted in a couple of days. I'm playing
catch up on posts this evening.

Jill