Old November 15th 15, 01:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann791

Default Iz it getting cold?

On 11/14/2015 9:27 AM, Will in New Haven wrote:
On Saturday, November 14, 2015 at 8:27:25 AM UTC-5, ann791 wrote:
On 11/13/2015 8:32 PM, cshenk wrote:
I'z wants more summer.

I'z heard Meowmie anna Daddy 2foots lookin over the wood pile. Day
said dey has a bit much to order more naow but mighted need a late
winter load. Dez cleared dat spot soz da heat kin reach out frum dat
fireplace. Daddy2 foot is pulling out blankies dat he uses to keep dat
heat in fur us.

Iowna, da chilling sniffilator

It is getting colder here too.We have been sleeping in our beds by
the radiator. Our Paw put a blanket over Randy's cage to keep him warmer
at night. Randy is a ttparrot.

Iz he a gnice parrot? We had too gnice parrots butted dey wen too liv uther places. Buddy McCaw is now a skook teacher (human note: She's a class pet) and Eddie Grey has anuther fambly. Wee misses dem.

Human note: They were rescues. We always knew we were too old to have young parrots and we found them homes. But wee doo misses dem.

He is nice to our Paw. He will sit on Paw's shoulder or his knee if Paw
is watching TV. Randy doesn't like us or Mommy much. Paw took a picture
of Abby (RB) sitting in the cage when randy was sitting on the outside
of his cage. When Paw is home he opens the cage. Randy can fly and we
like to watch him.

human note:Thirty years ago when we got Randy they were still trapping
wild birds and selling them. He intimidated me from the first day we
got him and he only really likes Peter.