Old August 19th 03, 05:51 PM
bewtifulfreak

No One But Me wrote:

feliway does not work. period. so sayeth my 11 cats.

I had four cats and one had major problems with soiling everywhere until he
was on his own with just one other, and then used the box faithfully.
Sometimes when there are too many cats, nothing puts them at ease; sometimes
a lot of cats work, it just depends on the cats and the space. And the fact
that something didn't work for your cats in their situation doesn't mean it
doesn't work; others have gotten great benefit from it. So I still feel
it's worth a try in any given situation.

Ann

--

http://www.angelfire.com/ca/bewtifulfreak