Old July 12th 08, 01:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

Default Cat-Sitting

"jmcquown" wrote in message
. ..
The neighbor is going on vacation so I get to cat sit her two black
kitties, Schwartzie & Fedders! Yay!

They are normally indoor-outdoor kitties but when she's gone for more than
a day they're confined to the IN. She warned me Fedders might hork up a
few hairballs and said I'd need to walk around looking for the ugly black
blobs. Said she'd leave the cleaning supplies on the counter. Oh, and
Schwartzie gets very mad at her when she's gone so if he starts having
"litterbox accidents" (out of spite) to go ahead and let him out, just
please make sure he comes in at dusk. Um, okay. Schwartzie is the
people-shy one so I hope if I have to let him out I can get him to come
back in!

Schwartzie is such a cute name. enjoy!

--
Theresa, Stinky and Dante