Old March 10th 10, 06:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_6_]

Default Male cat FLUTD UTI problems

Wull yoo doo et vury gudgud..fank yoo.
PuuuuuuurrPUUUUURRz
Luffs
Mosey

itz my job as a good hoomin to make you purr, soft

"Mosey =^..^="

Ooo dat fealz nise..fank yoo....
PuuuuuuuuurrpUURRz
Gnow sea wat yoo dun?..
Yoo mayde me purr.. laowd
SmiiiiiiiiiiiLe
Yus iam uh gud kitty..
Lufffs
Mosey

good kitty, smooths furs, anti soft

"Mosey =^..^="
Ummmkey den, I wunt..
Fank yerown self..
Luffs
Mosey

don't get your fur ruffled over hoomins that don't ever even need to
be considered, anti soft

"Mosey =^..^="
Fank yew vury mutch anti Soft..Iiiiiii jest luffs yerownself.
Iiiiii wunna gnow hoo deez sew kalled weerd hoominz r n wyyyyy dey r
in OWR groop..uh kitty groop? I reeefuze tew croxpoast tew demself,
sew I wil jest deleet da entyre anxser..
I kan doo dat..dey r maykn me hissed off, fur shur.
Luffs tew yoo n I hisses at dem.
Mosey
..

thank you sweetie, here have a bowl of nip, anti soft
"mosey =^..^="

"Kelly Greene"

"Stormmee"
i meant this or that treatment works... to spew that sort of thing
does not allo9w for differences in cats or issues at all and i
find cultish at best and stupid at worst, Lee

Then take a break from these NGs and learn about cat nutrition.

Here's some good links to start you off:

shredded wif sharp clawz
Umkkkkkkkey..Mrrrrrrrrrrrrt
Kelly Greene , diz iz gnot da rite groop tew dixzcuz diz matur at
awl n yoo dunt git tew tawk tew Auntie Lee wike dat..nope
I taked owt da crosspoastz tew, so dere!!
Bad mrrrrrrrrrrrrt
Mosey