Old February 8th 04, 12:26 PM
Jacqueline

On Sun, 08 Feb 2004 12:19:18 +0000, Jacqueline
wrote:

On Sat, 07 Feb 2004 22:34:05 +0000, Bob Brenchley.
wrote:
I'm a member of Cats Protection and we certainly home cats to indoor
environments and provide potential owners with how to care for them.
Take a look at this month's magazine, there's an article on just that.

Cats Protection do not home healthy cats to indoor only homes - so
don't try that lie again.

It's most certainly not a lie, two of my cats are from Cats Protection
and were homed on the understanding they were indoor cats.

....and may I just add the word 'healthy' to that sentence. My cats
were healthy, normal cats when I got them and remain so.