Old July 24th 08, 10:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default PING Pat: I WON!!

OK, I lied. Well, I didn't lie, but I simply couldn't stay away from
SuperCollapse Online. I've been playing since about one day after I
said I was going to give it up. And without any RSI effects, either
(at least, that I can feel). So maybe I was just having a bad day or
something.

Anyway, I WON I WON!! I got through all 9 levels, finally! I have
been obsessed with cracking that stupid 9th level, which suddenly
starts cranking out lines every other second, at around the "33 lines
left" point. My usual place of bombing out is in level 9 with somewhere
between 20-35 lines left.

My winning score isn't spectacular, but it's respectable. I've done
better, even without finishing the game. My highest score so far is
about 275K. This is considerably less than that, but...

http://home.sonic.net/~jwermont/misc...onIWonIWon.jpg

Joyce - and now I can go to bed!

^..^ To email me, remove the X's from "bastXXXette". ^..^