Old August 2nd 08, 12:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
kilikini

Default Caliban is in Nirvana

Adrian wrote:
Marina wrote:
There are kitty buffets everywhere.

Mum is looking after my sister's cats Ronja and Linus, so up in
grandmeowmie's cabin, there are food dishes out. My sister's cats
spend most of their time in the woods, doing their own catly things,
and leaving their food unattended. We will frequently discover
Caliban polishing off any left-overs from their dishes.

My sister and my niece are staying in the cabin adjoining the sauna.
Emil and Kasper are with them, and their food bowls usually have some
titbits left in them. Caliban waltzes in to check out the menu every
now and then, and licks their bowls clean if no one is there to stop
him. One day, Kasper was just lying on a chair right next to the food
bowls, and didn't move a muscle to chase Caliban away from his food.

Caliban is going back on his diet when we get home.

Baggy is just the same as Caliban when it comes to clearing up after
other cats, it makes it very difficult to keep him on a diet.

Yeah, Chloe's getting that way, too. She's, erm, rather fluffy these days.

kili