Old June 30th 16, 11:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default Anybody here?

On 6/30/2016 6:03 PM, Joy wrote:
I haven't seen a post here at all today. That's very unusual.

I haven't been online for a couple of days. There's nothing much going
on so I've been kicked back reading some books. There's a great little
"library" on Dataw that contains books donated by residents. There's no
"check out" process. You don't have to to return books within a certain
time frame. I usually read four to five books a week. It's really the
only "amenity" I enjoy about this place. It's definitely the only one
that doesn't cost anything (other than the donation of a just read book
or two once in a while).

OB Cats: Buffy is playing with her beloved red ball. She wants me to
play, too. That's why she keeps bapping it into the legs of my desk
chair.

Jill