Old May 27th 07, 10:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
MaryL

Default My cat had an accident - I'm sick with worry!

"Fred G. Mackey" wrote in message
. ..
MaryL wrote:
"Fred G. Mackey" wrote in message

Calico wrote:

I should mention that this is my brothers cat who passed away a couple
of years ago.

No need to take the cat to a vet if it already passed away. It's time to
bury it.

Damn you're dumb!

Worse than just a troll .... a *cruel* troll. Score = -1

This person deserves to be treated cruelly. They let their cat fall out
of a third story window, saw that it was severely injured and waited until
the next day to take it to the vet.

Furthermore, they are hanging on to their cat as if it is somehow a piece
of the brother they lost.

Someone should rescue this feline.

I don't think anyone deserves to be treated cruelly. However, the failure
to take the cat to a vet immediately is very disturbing. I thought from
your message that you were only commenting on her grammar because you quoted
only one sentence ("I should mention that this is my brothers cat who passed
away a couple of years ago") and then said that it is time to "bury" it.
So, perhaps I was the one who was cruel. If so, I apologize.

MaryL