Old November 7th 09, 01:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Yowie

Default Well, he's inside

"Ted Davis" wrote in message
news
The new cat - #15 - came inside under his own power this evening ...
not without a bit of trickery on my part.

I put the food bowl down on the bottom step and sat down beside it -
he came to eat. I gradually moved it to the porch, and finially
inside the front door. When he went inside to eat, I closed the
storm door.

Obviously, he is used to being inside and he knows what doors are for.

When last seen, he was behind the old TV in a corner of the living
room.

He's a *classic* tabby: whorls instead of stipes on his side,
butterflies on his shoulders, and a pronounced M on his forehead. I
still haven't seen him in really good light so I'm still not sure
exactly what variation of gray he is, but he is definitely handsome.

I've never had a classic tabby before.

BTW, all is quiet, at least for the moment.

Please post jpgs ASAP :-)

Yowie

--
If you're paddling upstream in a canoe and a wheel falls off, how many
pancakes can you fit in a doghouse? None, icecream doesn't have bones.