Old November 7th 09, 07:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default Well, he's inside

Pat wrote:

"Ted Davis" wrote

The new cat - #15 - came inside under his own power this evening

He's a *classic* tabby: whorls instead of stipes on his side, butterflies
on his shoulders, and a pronounced M on his forehead. I still haven't
seen him in really good light so I'm still not sure exactly what variation
of gray he is, but he is definitely handsome.

My response can't be expressed in text: a huge grin. ewg I think?

I thought eg and ewg were variations on "evil grin", which I'm
pretty sure is not what you mean.

Joyce

--
Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me,
for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me, either. Just leave me