Old November 7th 09, 02:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ted Davis[_3_]

Default Well, he's inside

On Sat, 07 Nov 2009 06:07:16 +0000, bastXXXette wrote:

The task before you now is to give him a name! Any ideas?

Initially, his working name was Stripey or Stripey Thing, but he's whorly
rather than stripey so those are out. I think I'll go with Snooch. He's
not like the comic character, but I don't want to reuse names - I've used
a lot of cat names over the years - and I have named many of the other
cats after animal webcomic characters: Ozy, Millie, Avery, Mudpie,
and Dandy are still with me.

BTW, there is no sign of him this morning. It would not suprise me if he
discovered the cat flap in his exploring last night. But he now knows
that food, water, toilet facilities, shelter, petting, and tick removal
services can be found in one place that has an escape route.

While he does have some light brown tone to his coat, I think he's
probably closer to silver than blue.

--

T.E.D. )