Old April 19th 13, 06:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

Default Unka Serge Day Sunday

On Fri, 19 Apr 2013 10:33:54 -0700, Purrdai Kitties wrote:

One year ago April 21rst Unka Serge went RB.

How do you remember him?

I rememfur dat that he was always there to talk to my hoomin when things
got unpleasant, and he often motivated my Paw to get off his duff and
write some stuff when we were out on Adventures. Whenever someone on the
Community was hafing a hard time, Uncle Serge would give my Paw a call
and they would talk about how they could help out the person hafing the
hard time.

He was one of the most supportive hoomins that my Paw ever met. My Paw
misses him somefing awful.

Harri