Old October 26th 18, 08:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
PIPPS and or BOOKS

Default Jellicle Ball 2018: Tribute to Samwise

On Thursday, October 25, 2018 at 9:40:58 AM UTC-7, ann wrote:
Lucy Lu steps up to the podium

Samwise was found in our Mommy & Paw's back yard with his mother and 2
litter mates. They found homes for the others and Samwise stayed with
them. I wasn't adopted by them yet but Samwise told me about how it was
cold out and then Mommy & Paw trapped them and then they were in a warm
house. Being trapped was scary but all the food they could eat was good.
He lived up to his name as he was always looking to eat. For those that
don't know he was named after a hobbit from the Lord Of The Rings movie
and hobbits are always ready to eat.

He loved to go on adventures with the other kitties and doggies. In July
he always did silent fire works and had a big party for all his friends.

Samwise was a Mommy's boy. As soon as she sat down he had to sit on her
lap or lay next to her. He taught me how to be a brave kitty when I was
adopted and scared in my new house. He loved to lay in the window and
watch the birds and would come to look when Mommy asked "where are the
birdies".

He will be furry missed.

Lucy Lu wipes away tears as she steps down from the podium.

Pipps gibs Lucy Lu COMFORT huG