A cat forum. CatBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » CatBanter forum » Cat Newsgroups » Cat community
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Birfday Bash? Sweet 16



 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old May 1st 18, 12:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Francesca the Fierce
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 68
Default Birfday Bash? Sweet 16

On 2018-04-28 15:47:48 +0000, cshenk said:

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Re..._Virginia.html


Wez finded a gud gud one fur us! Fur dis one, Iz want mai 2foots to be
dere as well as yours so, wez reserved all da rooms off da indoor pool
wif the skylites and the view of dat outdoor pool that links to da
indoor one.

It's dat quiet section just befurr the park to da North anna wildlife
area of North Virginia Beach. Wez can take our 2foots fur a walk along
da boardwalk!

I'z looking and sniffing dat buffet.


[Francesca grabs Books' paw and pulls him into the teleporter, and they
step out in Virginia Beach.]

Happy Purrday!

Dat buffet smells good.

Francesca

  #2  
Old May 9th 18, 05:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 1,964
Default Birfday Bash? Sweet 16

Francesca the Fierce wrote:

On 2018-04-28 15:47:48 +0000, cshenk said:

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Re...8-Reviews-Wynd
ham_Virginia_Beach_Oceanfront-Virginia_Beach_Virginia.html Wez
finded a gud gud one fur us! Fur dis one, Iz want mai 2foots to be
dere as well as yours so, wez reserved all da rooms off da indoor
pool wif the skylites and the view of dat outdoor pool that links
to da indoor one.

It's dat quiet section just befurr the park to da North anna
wildlife area of North Virginia Beach. Wez can take our 2foots fur
a walk along da boardwalk!

I'z looking and sniffing dat buffet.


[Francesca grabs Books' paw and pulls him into the teleporter, and
they step out in Virginia Beach.]

Happy Purrday!

Dat buffet smells good.

Francesca


Hai Hai!

Iowna guides them to the buffet. It has special sections just for
kittahs and doggies.

Daisy-chan selects a local whole fish called 'croppie' and a side of
fish roe delicately dusted with a little nip and a single twist of
grated sea salt. Cash goes for the perfect 1/4 rack of baby back pork
ribs, raw, with a small dipping cup of pork blood soup seasoned lightly
with tamarind. Iowna selects 3 crunchy shrimp heads and some lamb
tartar then a plate of endive leaves with frozen bacon layered along
the center.

Meantime, off to the side of their indoor/outdoor area, are a series of
boutiques, one ready for a pet boutique to setup in.

A friendly 2foot helps them carry dishes over to a comfortable round
table with cushion seats purrfect to lay on and eat.
  #3  
Old May 15th 18, 02:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 31
Default Birfday Bash? Sweet 16

On Wednesday, May 9, 2018 at 9:57:55 AM UTC-7, cshenk wrote:
Francesca the Fierce wrote:

On 2018-04-28 15:47:48 +0000, cshenk said:

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Re...8-Reviews-Wynd
ham_Virginia_Beach_Oceanfront-Virginia_Beach_Virginia.html Wez
finded a gud gud one fur us! Fur dis one, Iz want mai 2foots to be
dere as well as yours so, wez reserved all da rooms off da indoor
pool wif the skylites and the view of dat outdoor pool that links
to da indoor one.

It's dat quiet section just befurr the park to da North anna
wildlife area of North Virginia Beach. Wez can take our 2foots fur
a walk along da boardwalk!

I'z looking and sniffing dat buffet.


[Francesca grabs Books' paw and pulls him into the teleporter, and
they step out in Virginia Beach.]

Happy Purrday!

Dat buffet smells good.

Francesca


Hai Hai!

Iowna guides them to the buffet. It has special sections just for
kittahs and doggies.

Daisy-chan selects a local whole fish called 'croppie' and a side of
fish roe delicately dusted with a little nip and a single twist of
grated sea salt. Cash goes for the perfect 1/4 rack of baby back pork
ribs, raw, with a small dipping cup of pork blood soup seasoned lightly
with tamarind. Iowna selects 3 crunchy shrimp heads and some lamb
tartar then a plate of endive leaves with frozen bacon layered along
the center.

Meantime, off to the side of their indoor/outdoor area, are a series of
boutiques, one ready for a pet boutique to setup in.

A friendly 2foot helps them carry dishes over to a comfortable round
table with cushion seats purrfect to lay on and eat.


Sowee dat I yam soo layte. I wuz b -z shoppink. Neow I yam hongree...I wyll start wiff sum Fishy Swa.
P2nya
  #4  
Old May 15th 18, 03:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 528
Default Birfday Bash? Sweet 16

[Sundance arrives a bit late. Fashionably late, he tells himself, hoping his host will agree.]

Gud eevnin, awl. If it iznt too much trubble, kud I hab a skwirly tempul drink, pleez?

Sundance
  #5  
Old May 16th 18, 01:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 1,964
Default Birfday Bash? Sweet 16

wrote:

On Wednesday, May 9, 2018 at 9:57:55 AM UTC-7, cshenk wrote:
Francesca the Fierce wrote:

On 2018-04-28 15:47:48 +0000, cshenk said:


https://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Re...8-Reviews-Wynd
ham_Virginia_Beach_Oceanfront-Virginia_Beach_Virginia.html
Wez finded a gud gud one fur us! Fur dis one, Iz want mai
2foots to be dere as well as yours so, wez reserved all da
rooms off da indoor pool wif the skylites and the view of dat
outdoor pool that links to da indoor one.

It's dat quiet section just befurr the park to da North anna
wildlife area of North Virginia Beach. Wez can take our 2foots
fur a walk along da boardwalk!

I'z looking and sniffing dat buffet.

[Francesca grabs Books' paw and pulls him into the teleporter, and
they step out in Virginia Beach.]

Happy Purrday!

Dat buffet smells good.

Francesca


Hai Hai!

Iowna guides them to the buffet. It has special sections just for
kittahs and doggies.

Daisy-chan selects a local whole fish called 'croppie' and a side of
fish roe delicately dusted with a little nip and a single twist of
grated sea salt. Cash goes for the perfect 1/4 rack of baby back
pork ribs, raw, with a small dipping cup of pork blood soup
seasoned lightly with tamarind. Iowna selects 3 crunchy shrimp
heads and some lamb tartar then a plate of endive leaves with
frozen bacon layered along the center.

Meantime, off to the side of their indoor/outdoor area, are a
series of boutiques, one ready for a pet boutique to setup in.

A friendly 2foot helps them carry dishes over to a comfortable round
table with cushion seats purrfect to lay on and eat.


Sowee dat I yam soo layte. I wuz b -z shoppink. Neow I yam
hongree...I wyll start wiff sum Fishy Swa. P2nya


A twofoot giggles and brings here a plate of sashimi and a small bowl
of fish head broth.

As she speaks a majordomo comes over and with a florish and centers a
water fountain and pours fresh spring water in. He, of course, leaves
the rest of the bottle for them. The fountian has extendable bowls to
better reach the guests and he shows Iowna the tough pad to get one to
her. A game ensues as they all try it at once. Its a simple but
elegant touch to their fun!

*Cash sneaks a look to the Boutique area*. His nail polish has worn
off and he wants to be spiffy for the party but for now, he wants to
eat with his buddies. He turns to the ladies and gentle beings and
offers to open crabs for them. His awesome jaws make quick work of a
few and they chat. Cash puts a plate of cracked steamed bluecrab by
P2nya...



  #6  
Old May 21st 18, 02:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 1,964
Default Birfday Bash? Sweet 16

Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:

[Sundance arrives a bit late. Fashionably late, he tells himself,
hoping his host will agree.]

Gud eevnin, awl. If it iznt too much trubble, kud I hab a skwirly
tempul drink, pleez?

Sundance


Cash laffs and squiggles over to make him room. A 2foot takes his order
and Cash adds that he would also like one, bone in please and with
extra salt on the rim.
  #7  
Old May 28th 18, 03:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Francesca the Fierce
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 68
Default Birfday Bash? Sweet 16


A twofoot giggles and brings here a plate of sashimi and a small bowl
of fish head broth.

As she speaks a majordomo comes over and with a florish and centers a
water fountain and pours fresh spring water in. He, of course, leaves
the rest of the bottle for them. The fountian has extendable bowls to
better reach the guests and he shows Iowna the tough pad to get one to
her. A game ensues as they all try it at once. Its a simple but
elegant touch to their fun!

*Cash sneaks a look to the Boutique area*. His nail polish has worn
off and he wants to be spiffy for the party but for now, he wants to
eat with his buddies. He turns to the ladies and gentle beings and
offers to open crabs for them. His awesome jaws make quick work of a
few and they chat. Cash puts a plate of cracked steamed bluecrab by
P2nya...



[Francesca looks around, ears turned forward and headed tilted to the
side. She spots a balcony on a nearby restaurant and grabs Bools' paw
and drags him up to the balcony. Once they arrive Francesca whips out a
pair of opera glasses and points away from the beach to show Books what
she sees.]

Look, dere's a furrade! It just started, I finkso.

[Francesca calls out to everyone on the beach about the parade, to
allow everyone who is interested a chance to watch.]

Dere at da front is a couple of Standard Poodles carrying a banner
between them. It reads "Virginia Beach Catmunity and Dogmunity Memorial
Day Foundation". Then behind da poodles is a pipe and drum band. Dey
has a bunch of Scottish Fold kitties playing bagpipes, an a bunchj of
Manx kitties playing da drum marching behind dem. Da pipers are playing
familiar favorite tunes, like "Catmerica The Brave", "Cats Rule Dogs
Drool", and others.

Den there is a gap, and the next group is led by a kitten drill team.
Da kittens is all doing da Kitten Bounce, and dey is good! One kitten
will bounce over the top of da adjacent kitty, and it's all done in
time to da moosic of da band behind dem. Uh oh - one of kittens was
just too attracted by da tail of the next kitten and pounced on da
tail. Dis caused da whole drill team to collapse into a kitten play
pile. Da drill team coach was purrpared, though - he whipped a spray
bottle and sprayed a must over da whole bunch of dem. Dat got dem
reorganized in a hurry! Dey sure do bounce cute.

Right behind a kitten drill team is a band. A couple Norwegian Forest
Cats are carrying a banner that reads "Cuppycake Academy Honor Band".
In de front row of da band is a bunch of kitties playing da flute, den
dey is followed by a couple rows of clarinets, den a few rows of brass.
In da back row is a couple of bigbig goggies wearing bass drums. Riding
on each goggies back is a tiny liddle kitten wif long drumsticks,
sitting on a kitten saddle.

Following da band is a convertible car wif a sign on da side reading
"Miss Kitty Virginia Beach". A bootiful Exotic Longhair is sitting on
da back of the back seat waving to da crowd.

Next is a bigbig fire truck from da Catmerica Fire Department. The
engineer and all da firefighters is kitties, except fur da Dalmation
goggie. As da truck passes by where Franny and Books da engineer pulls
da cord dat soundsw a air horn on hoomin fire trucks. On da kitty
truck, though, it sounds a really loud hiss! Den when he flips da
switch that normally sounds da siren it causes the sound of screaming
fighting cats to sound. Dat is a furry effective way to get da
attention of kitties to make way fur da truck!

Dis truck is followed by a float put together by da Catmunity
Benevolent Society. Kitties wearing bright red fezs are riding on da
float, throwing packets of Temptations and catnip to da spectators.

Den comes a float honoring da reason fur Memorial Day. Da side reads
"Remembering da hoomins, goggies, and kitties who gave der lives in da
service of dere country". Retired members of da Armed Forces, both
feline and canine, are riding on da float in dere uniforms. As dey pass
by da kitties, all of the spectator kitties salute dem.

Da veterans float is followed by a goggie band. Dey haf a couple of
Bernese Mountain Dogs carrying a baner between dem, reading "Virginia
Beach Obediance School Marching Band". The front rows is smaller
goggies, mostly Terriers of various sorts, playing da woodwinds. Dey
are followed by a couple rows of Spaniels playing trumpets, and a row
of Bloodhounds who don't play instruments, dey just howl. The very end
of the goggie band is a couple more bigbig goggies wearing bass drums,
dis time wif liddle puppies riding on dere backs wif long drum sticks.

  #8  
Old May 28th 18, 04:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 528
Default Birfday Bash? Sweet 16

[Sundance and Pitoonya watch the furrade]

Dis iz a ekzilint furrade, duznt yoo fingk so, Sweetee?

Sundance
  #9  
Old May 29th 18, 04:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 31
Default Birfday Bash? Sweet 16

On Sunday, May 27, 2018 at 8:26:23 PM UTC-7, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
[Sundance and Pitoonya watch the furrade]

Dis iz a ekzilint furrade, duznt yoo fingk so, Sweetee?

Sundance


O My Cat! It iz Wunnerful! Soo X-sytink!
I wylll rememfur it awlwayz...I gezz datz wy it iz kawlt da Memoreeyal Day Purrrayde! Hav uh 2na sangwitch...
  #10  
Old May 29th 18, 05:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 528
Default Birfday Bash? Sweet 16

Oh, yoo bringed fudz! Fangu, Sweetee, whut a gud ideer!

[Sundance tries a sandwich.]

Mmm, delishus! Best toona sammich I eber had!

Sundance
 




Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Aunti Mabel's sweet 16 birthday bash! cshenk Cat community 5 November 20th 12 03:18 AM
Party wif Chez Shenks! Aunti Mabrl Birfday Bash! cshenk Cat community 91 December 4th 11 02:36 AM
Iam Habbin My Birfday May 1 Mosey =^. .^=[_2_] Cat community 32 May 2nd 08 03:24 PM
we has a birfday Cantate Cat anecdotes 13 February 14th 07 09:35 PM
ITZ MY 15TH BIRFDAY!!! Arlene Knop Cat community 98 November 22nd 04 03:14 AM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:52 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2018 CatBanter.
The comments are property of their posters.