The Rainbow Bridge appears

Old November 11th 18, 06:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Dan Mahoney[_2_]

Default The Rainbow Bridge appears

[Sammy Redcat approaches the microphone.]

Kud I hav efurrywun'z attenshun, pleez?

[Kitties and friends stop what they are doing. Those not in the dancing area return to listen.]

Fangu. It iz time fur one of da most speshulest partz of da Jellicle Ball: da part whare we kan see owr own departid luvved wunz at da Rainbow Bridge.. Dis yeer da Siamese Cat Chorale will give ussez a bootiful a capella purrformance of "Cat Anjil": feel free to sing along.

[Sammy goes to the side of the stage as the chorale kitties walk on, and on, and on... the chorale is a big group! When they're all on stage, they start singing.]

Dat faytul day, da call was herd

Dat tu da Bridj yewd go

I drew yew bak ana we wer sayf

Bud den I let yew go -oh-oh.

Cat Anjil, kin yew heer mee?

Cat Anjil, kin yew see mee?

Ar yew sumware up abuv,

Anna am I stil yewr own tru luff?

I noe yew tried tu stay fur me

Ana gif me wun moor purr

A smurgle warm ana heddbutt tuu

Ana grummin uv da fur

Cat Anjil, kin yew heer mee?

Cat Anjil, kin yew see mee?

Ar yew sumware up abuv,

Ana am I stil yewr own tru luff?

Yew wer sick ana tired tuu,

I cudnt mayk yew stay

I'll nefer smuv yewr fur agin

Yewr atta da Bridj tuday

Cat Anjil, kin yew heer mee?

Cat Anjil, kin yew see mee?

Ar yew sumware up abuv,

Ana am I stil yewr own tru luff?

Cat Anjil, ansur mee pleeze....

[The singers pause and everyone looks up to the sky. The full moon shines brightly. At first the surrounding sky seems jet black, then something starts to appear... it is the Rainbow Bridge! After a minute, it appears more brightly and distant voices can be heard coming from the it...]

Deerhartz, we kin heer yew

Deerhartz, we kin see yewww

We ar weighting up abuv

Ana we ar still yewr own tru luvz.

[Everyone looks for their special loved ones that are now at the bridge. Various kitties and friends call out as they recognize their special departed ones. Those at the bridge look down and wave to their friends below.]

Sammy waves sadly to his beloved Lilith. Cleopatra, Amelia, and Harri Roadcat all wave to their earthbound clowder members.

Old November 11th 18, 07:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Dan Mahoney[_2_]

[Everyone looks for their special loved ones that are now at the bridge. Various kitties and friends call out as they recognize their special departed ones. Those at the bridge look down and wave to their friends below.]

Sammy waves sadly to his beloved Lilith. Cleopatra, Amelia, and Harri Roadcat all wave to their earthbound clowder members.

[Francesca grabs Boots' paw.]

Look! Doze are da kittiez dat camed before us! I recognize Cleo, Amelia, and Harri from Paw's pictures.
Old November 11th 18, 07:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Dan Mahoney[_2_]

On Sunday, November 11, 2018 at 11:38:36 AM UTC-6, Dan Mahoney wrote:
[...]

[Hercule and the Countess stand paw in paw as they watch the departed loved ones waving from the Bridge.

Mme. Anais's uncle and aunt wave tearfully back to Mme. Anais.

Jocko and Big Mama stand with Pepé and Gigi, feeling comforted in their glimpses of old friends from Catalina.]
Old November 11th 18, 08:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

[Sundance and Pitoonya walk over to Hercule.]

Sundance: Luk at awl owrown frenz up de I seez Dyna, an Harri an OT, an Anais an Tiger, an Lilith, an Miss Violette, an Mosey, an Cleo, an Amelia, an so mennee utherz, but whare iz... Oh! Look gize, dere iz Rebecca! An liddle Cassidy iz wif her! Ize so glad dey finded eech uther. I juss wish dey wuz still heer insted ub up dere...

[Sundance's eyes start tearing up, but then something changes. He looks questioningly at the others and sees that Hercule is smiling.]

Hercule: Do you feel it, too, Sundance and Miss Pitoonya? I think that Rebecca is sending all her love to us. I don't think I felt it so strongly even when she was here.

[As they continue looking, they all seem to hear Rebecca's voice in their minds: "Myown deer lubbed wunz: rememfur myownself, but do not be sad fur too long. I iz helthy now an not sufferin ennee mor, like awl da utherz heer. Take kare ub eech uther until we iz awl togedder agin, but don't be in a hurree fur dat time. Cassidy an me kan wait howebber long it takez."

Rebecca's loved ones wave to her and to all the others, feeling comforted.]
Old November 12th 18, 12:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pit2nya[_4_]

On Sunday, November 11, 2018 at 11:25:49 AM UTC-8, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
[...]

Pet2nya wayves and calls out " HiHi Bekky!!! I yam soosoo glad dat yu ar awl betterer neow! Say Hello tu Dyna furr me..Oh! dere hur iz...Hihi Dyna, yu ar lookin gud tuu. Pet2nya smiles (with a tear in hur eye) and reaches for Sundance's paw.
Old November 12th 18, 02:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Dan Mahoney wrote:

Daisy-chan looks up to see Aunti Mabel, Rebecca, Face and Roscoe as
well as Vamp. She waves happily then looks along for Orion, though she
knows he's passed along now. She smiles knowing he is happy.

ManEE looks up and tries to find his Mommie but he doesnt know what she
looks like. He starts to softly cry but Cash catches on. In ASL-C/D
he tells Aunti Mabel what is up. She smiles and runs off for a moment
then brings back a young cat, barely out of kitten-hood herself.

Catolina looks down and smiles on her brave little boy. Bouncing along
beside her is a little girl kitty. CatEE was not long for the world
but now she's healthy and happy. ManEE smiles sadly and waves to her.

Old November 13th 18, 09:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann

On 11/11/2018 12:38 PM, Dan Mahoney wrote:
[...]

Lucy Lu looks to the sky and sees Samwise standing there with Cinnamon
and Abby. She never met Abby but heard stories about her and saw her
picture.
Old November 13th 18, 11:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Dan Mahoney[_2_]

Lucy Lu looks to the sky and sees Samwise standing there with Cinnamon
and Abby. She never met Abby but heard stories about her and saw her
picture.

Samwise was sure a special kitty.

Sammy
Old November 14th 18, 03:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann

On 11/13/2018 5:46 PM, Dan Mahoney wrote:

Lucy Lu looks to the sky and sees Samwise standing there with Cinnamon
and Abby. She never met Abby but heard stories about her and saw her
picture.

Samwise was sure a special kitty.

Sammy

Thank you Sammy,

Lucy Lu

Human note:

Samwise was the only cat we ever rescued from outside. He was 4 months
old and almost feral. We spent a lot of time socializing him and he
turned out to be a mommy's boy. Always wanting to sit with or on me.
Old November 14th 18, 08:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
PIPPS and or BOOKS

On Sunday, November 11, 2018 at 9:38:36 AM UTC-8, Dan Mahoney wrote:
[...]

Pipps waves sadly at her momcat Sqweex her Dadcat Pooky her Uncle Moseyn they awl wave bak at Pipps n der uthur furendz from da Bridge