Need help with Rexie and bathroom problems

Old January 17th 08, 10:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
LesleyM via CatKB.com

Default Need help with Rexie and bathroom problems

PasoShirleyB wrote:

Sheesh! I thought it was just Rexie. I'm just afraid he'll drop a pile
right as company arrives, there's no way to disguise that smell!

Sorry- having the most disgusting dump when you have company is just
something cats do. The more important the occasion the worse the smell...A
friend of mine was meeting her future in-laws for the first time when she
became aware of a most dreadful stench as this was their house, she didn't
say anything even through everyone's eyes were watering until finally her
soon to be FIL said "I'm really sorry about this you see we have a ..." and
she filled in "cat"

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Old January 18th 08, 06:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
PasoShirleyB

On Jan 17, 2:14*am, "LesleyM via CatKB.com" u40640@uwe wrote:
PasoShirleyB wrote:

Sheesh! I thought it was justRexie. I'm just afraid he'll drop a pile
right as company arrives, there's no way to disguise that smell!

Sorry- having the most disgusting dump when you have company is just
something cats do. The more important the occasion the worse the smell...A
friend of mine was meeting her future in-laws for the first time when she
became aware of a most dreadful stench as this was their house, she didn't
say anything even through everyone's eyes were watering until finally her
soon to be FIL said "I'm really sorry about this you see we have a ..." and
she filled in "cat"

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

And they still got married?? 8)

Well, tonight I'm upset. After two pleasant days, this evening Rex got
a toenail caught in the rug and I had to do the awful torture of
clipping a couple nails - mind, I have NEVER hurt him. I'm very
careful and slow.

Well, the little b----ard tried to lay into me with his fangs and even
got a claw embedded into my finger, not deeply though. I automatically
swatted his butt as he escaped.

Ten minutes later I caught him in my computer room (in a lapsed
moment, I'd left the door open) under the table, doing the 'covering'
thing. I yelled and slapped the wall and he ran out, but I think I
caught the little bugger just in time. Though he may, and I emphasize
'may' have been smelling the solution I've put down, and the rug is
still a bit damp.

I'm going to go gray, have a nervous breakdown and drink myself to
sleep - oh damn, I have to work in the morning!!!

Shirl,
(bedraggled servant of Rex, maMA and Loki)

Night!

Rexie is sharing w-Mama and Loki ! ShirleyB Cat anecdotes 2 February 28th 06 03:24 AM
Rexie thinks too much (or, further data on his exercise regime) Shirley B. Cat anecdotes 14 April 20th 05 10:46 PM
Helpful Rexie Shirley B. Cat anecdotes 6 April 15th 05 03:38 AM
Rexie on a diet, and rearranging his food area - potential tip Shirley B. Cat anecdotes 54 April 14th 05 02:50 PM
Rexie on a diet, and rearranging his food area - potential tip Shirley B. Cat health & behaviour 49 April 14th 05 02:50 PM