And...

Old April 20th 10, 08:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormmee

Default recipe time: was : And...

we recently got a waffle maker, DH has tried several recipes, none are like
you get when eating out, all were fine, but not much more than pancakes... i
want that crispy crunchy reall a waffle recipe, this troll has given me the
oppertunity to ask, Lee, who needs comfort food right now
"Lurker" wrote in message
On 20/04/2010 19:39, Will in New Haven wrote:

Oddly enough, I don't value your opinion.

Odly enough... I care not

SOME PEOPLE LIKE THINGS AND DO THINGS THAT YOU DO NOT DO OR LIKE.

Some people stand up and say... you're cruel to look at animals as pets...
You're cruel to deny them their natural environment whilst dressing them
in fluffy boots and feeding them anti-depressants...

Do learn to live with it.

Never will I succumb to the ignorant values of others!

Old April 20th 10, 08:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christine BA[_3_]

Default And...

20.4.2010 20:59, Lurker kirjoitti:
On 20/04/2010 18:52, Stormmee wrote:
the oddest thing about posts like this is the fact that someone who is so
obviously disturbed by the posts mentioned not only keeps reading but has
the need to post themselves...

Are you the kind of person that looks away when you see something that
you disagree with?

Ignorance rocks!

Speaking of ignorance.
Another brilliant example of your unsuitable nickname with regards to
the person you are replying to.

--
Christine in Finland
christal63 (at) gmail (dot) com
Old April 20th 10, 08:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormmee

i never said i thanked god, that was jo, you infer way to much from my post,
as it happens i beleive in a creator, and wish no creature harm, i was just
offering altrnatives and what the outcome might be fo r the human race
should you choose, i don't care enough about your sorry existence to care
either way about what you do or what your choises are, Lee
"Lurker" wrote in message
On 20/04/2010 19:50, Stormmee wrote:
or in fact if you can't live with it, the alternative would be pleaseant
for
the human gene pool, Lee

You thank God frequently which would make you a religious person... Yet
here you are wishing another human dead?

And exactly what church is it you belong to?

Can you not see the flaws in your personality?

Old April 20th 10, 08:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lurker[_3_]

On 20/04/2010 20:05, Stormmee wrote:
ok i won't post further to you, you are at such a definite disatvantage it

I don't see any disadvantages in realizing the world is more than 5,000
years old... along with not believing all the other stupid theories the
bible spews forth...

I prefer to think myself as an educated and well informed individual.

Old April 20th 10, 08:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lurker[_3_]

On 20/04/2010 20:06, Stormmee wrote:
if i ever get my sight back i would love to see them, Lee

A few hours ago you were talking about the store not being very clean...
and here you're trying to tell me that you're blind?

Shall I go read a few more of your posts and point out the
inconsistencies or would you just like to admit to being a liar right now?

Bad eyesight... yes. Blind? No! Shame on you... being a religious
person... for spreading untruths...

Saying that... religion is based on untruths... so... I forgive you for
the error of your ways
Old April 20th 10, 08:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lurker[_3_]

On 20/04/2010 20:09, Christine BA wrote:

You can't possibly have picked a less suitable nickname, as there's no
way you'd have lurked here and thought MLB belongs on a school yard.

My 84 year old Gran has always had the mental ability of a 14 year old
girl... Throwing tantrums when she doesn't get her way and unable to
digest anything with substance and depth...

Your point is?

Old April 20th 10, 08:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jofirey

"Stormmee" wrote in message
we recently got a waffle maker, DH has tried several recipes, none
are like you get when eating out, all were fine, but not much more
than pancakes... i want that crispy crunchy reall a waffle recipe,
this troll has given me the oppertunity to ask, Lee, who needs
comfort food right now

While we are waiting for someone with an actual recipe.

They will be more crisp if you add more oil or shortening to the
batter.

Finding the right temperature (not too hot) and letting the waffle
iron heat up thoroughly help too.

I'm always wanting to take them out too soon and then there is still
too much moisture in them and they wilt. I have to wait for the
waffle iron to stop steaming, then they are done.

Jo

Old April 20th 10, 08:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lurker[_3_]

On 20/04/2010 20:11, Christine BA wrote:
20.4.2010 20:59, Lurker kirjoitti:
On 20/04/2010 18:52, Stormmee wrote:
the oddest thing about posts like this is the fact that someone who
is so
obviously disturbed by the posts mentioned not only keeps reading but
has
the need to post themselves...

Are you the kind of person that looks away when you see something that
you disagree with?

Ignorance rocks!

Speaking of ignorance.
Another brilliant example of your unsuitable nickname with regards to
the person you are replying to.

And age has exactly what to do with wisdom and intelligence?

Old April 20th 10, 08:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew[_3_]

Default To All Please

"Lurker"
snipped, flushed and garbage filed

To all who must respond
PLEASE SNIP THE BULL**** when responding

Leave the troll and dousche bag hunting to me and a few others in the other
groups. We do such a good job there making them cry and hide in the corner
suckng their thumbs from the mental scale down they get.
We have enough assjacks that won't leave already Don't encourage them
Please or if you have to. At least post a recipe to try and beat my recipes
in drool factor evil grin ;-)

Old April 20th 10, 08:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Lurker wrote:

... I was beginning to wonder why some pets is the USA are on medication
for depression...

After finding this group and reading some of the ludicrous posts here...
Now I know... You're ****ing nutters!

Cats on honeymoon... Off to the bridge... Candles for TV... 'Adopted'
cats... Audition purrs...

[blah blah]

I'm SO glad that the majority of Europe is nothing like the majority of
the USA!

You've been lurking for how long? And this is your first contribution?

I have no problem with what I see in the mirror, but you might want to
ask yourself what you're so angry about. Maybe you're the one who needs
medication.

And maybe you haven't noticed, but a good many of our regular posters
here *are* from Europe. And from Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and
other places as well, I'm sure. Infantile behavior knows no boundaries.

Joyce

Today's .sig chosen on purpose
--
What I look forward to, is continued immaturity, followed by death.
-- Dave Barry