What is THAT about?

Old January 19th 08, 02:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

Default What is THAT about?

The reason I was so upset about this is that there are people in my area who
offer to take unwanted cats. They live in the country and have grain bins
around their acres. I know that many people take cats there just to get rid
of unwanted ones. We have complained and nothing is done. The last man had
to move because of the uproar. You know they ended up being food for
something, the babies that is.
"David Stevenson" wrote in message
LesleyM via CatKB.com wrote
David Stevenson wrote:

Harsh, I feel. There was a time when a lot of people had not had
their first cat and did not know anything. then perhaps some ignorant
friend tells them they should get one very young.

Surely if you are considering a cat as a pet (Due entirely to ignorance- I
say they're not pets, they're furry flatmates!) it would make sense to
look
into things like how old they are before they are ready to leave their
mum,
what you need to get before they arrive etc

Of course it would make sense. But have you never done anything in your
whole life without carefully thinking it through? I have, heaps of times.
Sure, people should be taught, but we should be more tolerant to people
who make mistakes. I make lots of mistakes and do not want to live in a
world where i am not tolerated because of it.

--
David Stevenson Storypage: http://blakjak.org/sty_menu.htm
Liverpool, England, UK Emails welcome