Update - Meeka and Rosco (KFW)

Old July 14th 08, 12:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
GaDragonfly

Default Update - Meeka and Rosco (KFW)

It has been awhile since I've been here because of new job acclimation
and then vacation so I haven't kept you updated on the kittens. Meeka
and Rosco are growing like weeds and while we were on vacation last
week Rosco lost his kitten stub - he now has a real tail. I love
little kitten tails and I'm sorry he outgrew his so quickly. I have
several photos we have taken of them recently. The first is while
they were still in their kennel. We had bought them a round kitty
condo thingy. They took to it right away. First they took all of
their toys inside and then they jumped on top and sent to sleep. They
would go in and get out their toys, play and then take them back
inside when they wanted to sleep. Silly kittens.

http://www.dropshots.com/gadragonfly...07-13/16:05:00

Yesterday they were given a clean bill of health by the vet and
allowed out into the general population. Those were two of the
happiest kittens on the face of earth. They've been wanting out for
weeks now. The big cats have seen them and accepted them so we were
not afraid to let them out. After running through the house and
playing with all the toys (and dragging them out and not putting them
away) they got sleepy. Meeka found the cat butterfly chair and knew
right away what it was for. Rosco soon followed her and the fell
asleep:

http://www.dropshots.com/gadragonfly...07-13/16:05:09

Later Rosco woke up and went over to visit with Hobbes. Hobbes has
loved them since early on. It is possible that he realized they get
better food than he does, afterall he eats diet food and they get
kitten food. Whatever the reason, he would sit outside their kennel
and watch them play so when they got out he was one of the first they
went to. Hobbes is overweight. He weighs 22 lbs and Rosco 3 lbs.
They are so cute together!

http://www.dropshots.com/gadragonfly...07-13/16:05:18

Barnabus figured out that he could stick his paw into the cage and
fish out and snag a kibble from the bowl. Meeka is a water cat. She
doesn't just dip her paw into the water bowl, she sweeps her leg
through the water and then licks the water off her leg. Of course in
the process she sprays water everywhere. They are adorable kittens
and as we all know, a source of entertainment daily. They kitten
pounce and puff their tails and run through the house then stop and
stand on their back feet and box each other. Everything a kitten does
that makes them so adorable.

Julie
(Sending blanket purrs to everyone in need of purrs and birthday
wishes to Ginger-lynn who is celebrating her birthday today)
Old July 14th 08, 02:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

"GaDragonfly" wrote in message
[...]

screamthud

Later Rosco woke up and went over to visit with Hobbes. Hobbes has
loved them since early on. It is possible that he realized they get
better food than he does, afterall he eats diet food and they get
kitten food. Whatever the reason, he would sit outside their kennel
and watch them play so when they got out he was one of the first they
went to. Hobbes is overweight. He weighs 22 lbs and Rosco 3 lbs.
They are so cute together!

http://www.dropshots.com/gadragonfly...07-13/16:05:18

I cannot stand that!

Theresa, Stinky and Dante

Old July 14th 08, 03:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

[...]

KFW indeed. They are totally adorable as is Hobbes. Julie, not only are
you a winner, but you are owned by winners.

Pam S. trying not to thud from pure bittie cuteness

Old July 14th 08, 04:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
GaDragonfly

On Jul 13, 10:52 pm, "tanadashoes" wrote:
[...]

Thank you Pam and Theresa. You can't see it on the pictures but poor
Rosco doesn't have any whiskers. For some reason, Meeka is chewing
off Rosco's whiskers!! I rarely post pictures of Hobbes. I know how
bad it is that he weighs so much and I'm working on his diet but right
now he's suffering from apparent colitis which began when I switched
them (slowly as is appropriate) from ProPlan Weight Management to
Science Diet Light per vet suggestion. With the colitis comes going
outside the box and blood in his stools. So I am now switching back
to ProPlan (slowly again) in hopes that will help. He is being
followed by the vet (I'm not doing this on my own). Tonight we came
home and he had gone in the dining room on the carpet. I cleaned it
up, used OxyClean and then put a paper towel on top of the wet spot
until it could dry so the kittens wouldn't get their feet wet. Rosco
went to investigate the paper towel and something clicked in his
brain...he promptly squatted and peed on the paper towel sigh, yet
lol!.

Julie
Old July 14th 08, 10:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Charleen Welton

They are soooooo cute!
Charleen
Aggie Marble
Victor Velcro
Tiger and Tigger

Old July 14th 08, 01:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley via CatKB.com

(Sending blanket purrs to everyone in need of purrs and birthday
wishes to Ginger-lynn who is celebrating her birthday today)

And happy purrday to Ginger-Lyn

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Old July 15th 08, 04:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

GaDragonfly wrote:
Later Rosco woke up and went over to visit with Hobbes. Hobbes has
loved them since early on. It is possible that he realized they get
better food than he does, afterall he eats diet food and they get
kitten food. Whatever the reason, he would sit outside their kennel
and watch them play so when they got out he was one of the first they
went to. Hobbes is overweight. He weighs 22 lbs and Rosco 3 lbs.
They are so cute together!

http://www.dropshots.com/gadragonfly...07-13/16:05:18

Meeka is very sweet. I see what you mean about Rosco's tail - he's
growing up very quickly! He looks like he'll soon grow up to become
quite a large cat.
Old July 15th 08, 04:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

GaDragonfly wrote:
It has been awhile since I've been here because of new job acclimation
and then vacation so I haven't kept you updated on the kittens. Meeka
and Rosco are growing like weeds and while we were on vacation last
week Rosco lost his kitten stub - he now has a real tail. I love
little kitten tails and I'm sorry he outgrew his so quickly. I have
several photos we have taken of them recently.

They are just adorable. Unka Hobbes looks so proud.

Old July 16th 08, 05:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Karen

On 2008-07-13 18:41:41 -0500, GaDragonfly said:

[...]

OMG they are SO cute!

Old July 17th 08, 10:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

GaDragonfly wrote:
It has been awhile since I've been here because of new job acclimation
and then vacation so I haven't kept you updated on the kittens. Meeka
and Rosco are growing like weeds and while we were on vacation last
week Rosco lost his kitten stub - he now has a real tail. I love
little kitten tails and I'm sorry he outgrew his so quickly. I have
several photos we have taken of them recently. The first is while
they were still in their kennel. We had bought them a round kitty
condo thingy. They took to it right away. First they took all of
their toys inside and then they jumped on top and sent to sleep. They
would go in and get out their toys, play and then take them back
inside when they wanted to sleep. Silly kittens.

http://www.dropshots.com/gadragonfly...07-13/16:05:00

snip
Julie
(Sending blanket purrs to everyone in need of purrs and birthday
wishes to Ginger-lynn who is celebrating her birthday today)

They are adorable!
Best wishes,
Polonca and Soncek

Hey Rosco!!! Stormmee Cat community 2 October 9th 07 01:58 PM
To Cousin Rosco John Ross Mc Master Cat community 0 May 12th 07 09:08 PM
To Cousin Rosco John Ross Mc Master Cat community 11 May 3rd 07 11:55 PM
Dear rosco? Stormmee Cat community 0 December 15th 06 03:07 AM
New Rosco Pics Christine Burel Cat anecdotes 14 December 10th 04 12:44 PM