Meowmie gotted a tank!

Old May 31st 15, 03:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default Meowmie gotted a tank!

I kin see it! I kin tell!

It's a fishie tank just fur us to watch! Dez filling it with water
tomorrow anna making it ready fur mai fresh catch dinner!

Ai hpe nuthin goes wrong as i wanna ketch mai own fishies...

Daisy-chan, da magnifiscent

Old May 31st 15, 06:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

Ooh, kittee TV, wif snakz! Maybe we kan meow abowt supplyin Fluffykitz wif fresh fisheez.

Rebecca
Old May 31st 15, 06:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

Ooh, kittee TV, wif snakz! Maybe we kan meow abowt supplyin
Fluffykitz wif fresh fisheez.

Rebecca

Iz kinda slow goings. Meowmie maded a rule dat all 2foots walking into
da kitchen haz ta fill a jug of water anna put it in da tank. It's 1/3
full now cause everytime da doggies wanna go pee the 2foots have to go
into the kitchen to let them out then back into the kitchen to let them
in.

Meowmie is smart! I whispered to Cash ana Iowna to drink lots of water
so I kin have my fishie tank fill faster. Deys agreeable cause
everytime they comes back in, dey gets a treat.

Daisy-chan, da Magnifiscent!

Old May 31st 15, 08:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey=^..^=[_3_]

--
Mosey gets intu hiz teleporter n poets over n gibz Daisy-Chan a fresh sammon
fur hur tew eet.

Noseboops.

Mosey..hoo Lufs sammon

Old June 1st 15, 12:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

"cshenk" wrote in message

I kin see it! I kin tell!

It's a fishie tank just fur us to watch! Dez filling it with water
tomorrow anna making it ready fur mai fresh catch dinner!

Ai hpe nuthin goes wrong as i wanna ketch mai own fishies...

Daisy-chan, da magnifiscent
--

Did yu say "Tankz" tu dem furr it?
I wunner if Meowmee wud put a fishy in da toyllit bowl fur me???

Old June 1st 15, 02:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

Toonya, yoo dringkz wadderz frum da toylit? I wud nebber hab knowed, kuz yurown bref iz uzually so nice an toona-fresh!

Sundance
Old June 1st 15, 11:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

"Sundance and/or Rebecca" wrote in message
Toonya, yoo dringkz wadderz frum da toylit? I wud nebber hab knowed, kuz
yurown bref iz uzually so nice an toona-fresh!

Sundance

I sit dere foizt, tyll meowmee maykz it uh fountain.

We awlzo hab uh fountin, but I duzint yuz it.
Sumtymez I wyll kondezend tu yuze uh kleen koffee kup.

Yur Pet-toonya

Old June 2nd 15, 07:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Kyla=^..^=[_4_]

I kin see it! I kin tell!

It's a fishie tank just fur us to watch! Dez filling it with water
tomorrow anna making it ready fur mai fresh catch dinner!

Ai hpe nuthin goes wrong as i wanna ketch mai own fishies...

Daisy-chan, da magnifiscent
--

Did yu say "Tankz" tu dem furr it?
I wunner if Meowmee wud put a fishy in da toyllit bowl fur me???
I kno datz a "yuk", but I yam dat kinda wadder deynkur.
P2nya

Pi2nya,
furzt uf awl, dat wuz uh turribul pun yew mayd. yeUP
Yew drink wadder owt uf da toylit bowl? YUK.
Weh git filtered wadder here.
I gez dat is gud fur yew but nawt fur usses.
Mosey for his clowder