Hi again

Old July 27th 18, 06:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Tina[_2_]

Default Hi again

It's 14 months since my ISP took away email addresses from all their
customers, and since then I've had no access to Usenet. Now I have a
new computer, set up to receive it again.
I lost my beloved Boyfriend to squameous cell carcinoma in May 2017. I
now have two new girls called Nelli and Garfie, they are exotic
shorthairs, like Persians with shorter hair,same bulldog type face.

How are all my old friends on here? Looking forward to hearing from you.

Tweed
Old July 27th 18, 08:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
joy

On 7/27/2018 10:40 AM, Tina wrote:
It's 14 months since my ISP took away email addresses from all their
customers, and since then I've had no access to Usenet.Â* Now I have a
new computer, set up to receive it again.
I lost my beloved Boyfriend to squameous cell carcinoma in May 2017.Â* I
now have two new girls called Nelli and Garfie, they are exotic
shorthairs, like Persians with shorter hair,same bulldog type face.

How are all my old friends on here?Â* Looking forward to hearing from you.

Tweed

Welcome bac, Tweed! Condolences about Boyfriend. I'm glad you have
some new kitties to help heal your heart.

Joy
Old July 27th 18, 11:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MaryL

On 7/27/2018 12:40 PM, Tina wrote:
It's 14 months since my ISP took away email addresses from all their
customers, and since then I've had no access to Usenet.Â* Now I have a
new computer, set up to receive it again.
I lost my beloved Boyfriend to squameous cell carcinoma in May 2017.Â* I
now have two new girls called Nelli and Garfie, they are exotic
shorthairs, like Persians with shorter hair,same bulldog type face.

How are all my old friends on here?Â* Looking forward to hearing from you.

Tweed

I'm so glad to hear from you, Tweed, and sorry to hear about Boyfriend.
I'm glad that you have two new girls. I don't know if you were on the
newsgroup when I told the group that I lost my beloved Duffy in October.
He was 19.5 years old. I also have two girls, Selina and Nikki.

MaryL

Old July 28th 18, 05:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Tina[_2_]

On 27/07/2018 23:37, MaryL wrote:
On 7/27/2018 12:40 PM, Tina wrote:
It's 14 months since my ISP took away email addresses from all their
customers, and since then I've had no access to Usenet.Â* Now I have a
new computer, set up to receive it again.
I lost my beloved Boyfriend to squameous cell carcinoma in May 2017.
I now have two new girls called Nelli and Garfie, they are exotic
shorthairs, like Persians with shorter hair,same bulldog type face.

How are all my old friends on here?Â* Looking forward to hearing from you.

Tweed

I'm so glad to hear from you, Tweed, and sorry to hear about Boyfriend.
I'm glad that you have two new girls.Â* I don't know if you were on the
newsgroup when I told the group that I lost my beloved Duffy in October.
Â*He was 19.5 years old.Â* I also have two girls, Selina and Nikki.

MaryL

Hi, Mary
I didn't know you'd lost Duffy, I'm sorry to hear that. He was one of
my heroes, he coped so well with his blindness. But what a long and
happy life he had with you. My girls are 7 years old, ex showcats. Nelli
is a red lynxpoint and Garfie is orinj, very orinj! They came to me as
the person who had bought them from the breeder had a baby a year later
and the child was allergic to their fur, they were given up very
reluctantly. But oh my, do they shed! They are lovely well-behaved
girls. It's the first time I've had indoor cats.

Old July 28th 18, 05:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Tina[_2_]

On 28/07/2018 10:39, Judith Latham wrote:
In article ,
Tina wrote:
It's 14 months since my ISP took away email addresses from all their
customers, and since then I've had no access to Usenet. Now I have a
new computer, set up to receive it again.
I lost my beloved Boyfriend to squameous cell carcinoma in May 2017. I
now have two new girls called Nelli and Garfie, they are exotic
shorthairs, like Persians with shorter hair,same bulldog type face.

How are all my old friends on here? Looking forward to hearing from you.

Tweed

I'm still here too Tins.

Judith

Good. I think this is the safest group for me.
Old July 28th 18, 07:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

On 7/27/2018 1:40 PM, Tina wrote:
It's 14 months since my ISP took away email addresses from all their
customers, and since then I've had no access to Usenet.Â* Now I have a
new computer, set up to receive it again.
I lost my beloved Boyfriend to squameous cell carcinoma in May 2017.Â* I
now have two new girls called Nelli and Garfie, they are exotic
shorthairs, like Persians with shorter hair,same bulldog type face.

How are all my old friends on here?Â* Looking forward to hearing from you.

Tweed

Hi Tina,

I heard about Boyfriend and you did post (at least once) about your
new kitties. I guess that's about the time you lost your access. Glad
to see you back! Any hope for pics of Nelli and Garfie?

Jill
Old July 29th 18, 04:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

On 7/29/2018 8:04 AM, Judith Latham wrote:
wrote:
It's 14 months since my ISP took away email addresses from all their
customers, and since then I've had no access to Usenet. Now I have a
new computer, set up to receive it again. I lost my beloved Boyfriend
to squameous cell carcinoma in May 2017. I now have two new girls
called Nelli and Garfie, they are exotic shorthairs, like Persians
with shorter hair,same bulldog type face.

How are all my old friends on here? Looking forward to hearing from
you.

Tweed

I'm still here too Tins.

Judith

Good. I think this is the safest group for me.

A lot of people don't want you to not post on FB but it's supposed to be
enjoyable and supportive so if you're happiest here that's where we'll
find you.

Judith

I tried FB but didn't like it. I'd much rather chat with fellow cat
lovers here.

Jill
Old July 30th 18, 12:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bill Stock[_2_]

On Friday, July 27, 2018 at 1:40:14 PM UTC-4, Tina wrote:
It's 14 months since my ISP took away email addresses from all their
customers, and since then I've had no access to Usenet. Now I have a
new computer, set up to receive it again.
I lost my beloved Boyfriend to squameous cell carcinoma in May 2017. I
now have two new girls called Nelli and Garfie, they are exotic
shorthairs, like Persians with shorter hair,same bulldog type face.

How are all my old friends on here? Looking forward to hearing from you.

Tweed

Hi Tweed, long time no chat.

Say hello to Nelli and Garfie for me.

I've been down to one kittie, Smokey here for quite a whike now.
Old July 30th 18, 06:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Tina[_2_]

On 30/07/2018 00:45, Bill Stock wrote:
On Friday, July 27, 2018 at 1:40:14 PM UTC-4, Tina wrote:
It's 14 months since my ISP took away email addresses from all their
customers, and since then I've had no access to Usenet. Now I have a
new computer, set up to receive it again.
I lost my beloved Boyfriend to squameous cell carcinoma in May 2017. I
now have two new girls called Nelli and Garfie, they are exotic
shorthairs, like Persians with shorter hair,same bulldog type face.

How are all my old friends on here? Looking forward to hearing from you.

Tweed

Hi Tweed, long time no chat.

Say hello to Nelli and Garfie for me.

I've been down to one kittie, Smokey here for quite a whike now.

Sorry to hear that, Bill, I hope you are well yourself? Long time, no
chat, indeed. I kept payng my subscription to NIN despite not being
able to access it, but now I can with my new laptop. I said hello to
the girls for you.
Old July 30th 18, 06:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Tina[_2_]

On 28/07/2018 19:03, jmcquown wrote:
On 7/27/2018 1:40 PM, Tina wrote:
It's 14 months since my ISP took away email addresses from all their
customers, and since then I've had no access to Usenet.Â* Now I have a
new computer, set up to receive it again.
I lost my beloved Boyfriend to squameous cell carcinoma in May 2017.
I now have two new girls called Nelli and Garfie, they are exotic
shorthairs, like Persians with shorter hair,same bulldog type face.

How are all my old friends on here?Â* Looking forward to hearing from you.

Tweed

Hi Tina,

I heard about Boyfriend and you did post (at least once) about your
new kitties.Â* I guess that's about the time you lost your access.Â* Glad
to see you back!Â* Any hope for pics of Nelli and Garfie?

Jill

Nice to hear from you too, Jill. I do have some pics of the girls, but
NIN doesn't allow binaries, or didn't, has that rule changed? They are
known, collectively, as the Poshgirls. Their pedigree names are
Shakirah Nelli Furrtardo and Shakirah Cindi Lawpurr. Awful eh? I
wondered why, then when I looked at their pedigree it became clear.
Their mother is called Tribalife Pussy Cat Doll! The Pussy Cat Dolls
are a girl band so it seemed a good idea for mine to be The Poshgirls
;-) They are very beautiful.