A tail in the hand beats two in the bush!

Old January 25th 07, 01:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bill Stock

Default A tail in the hand beats two in the bush!

"Ketzl's Dad" wrote in message
. net...
On Tue, 23 Jan 2007 23:05:21 -0500, jmcquown wrote
(in article ):

You do not! want to be on the end of a bunny kick from Persia! I was
wounded... should have gotten a purple heart. Dang, that hurt. And I
was
asleep, wasn't thinking... let my hand fall down on her oh so soft belly
and
dammit! I was wounded! I still have the danged scars.

http://pets.webshots.com/photo/10848...46690505Stttgd

Jill

I periodically wake up with "inexplicable" shin, calf and ankle wounds.
Oddly, (or not) that's the general region where Ketzl sleeps.

Still, he's getting better about the tail thing. He's even begun to like
having it brushed. Now I need to work on brushing his belly without
getting
the bunny kicks.

I wake up with the odd scratch I can't explain. Although it's usually
hickeys from the mad licker, Smokey. She sleeps on my feet too, but under
the covers. I really can't believe she hasn't had her brains kicked out. But
she does make a point of keeping her weight in place, so it's hard to get
any momentum.

Tail poofing Marina Cat anecdotes 3 November 6th 06 06:36 AM
Dratted brat! Dratted tail! Marina Cat anecdotes 1 March 25th 06 01:46 PM
I found the tip of my cat's tail. Tee Cat health & behaviour 5 February 8th 05 10:15 PM
NBC: Real Bush Quotes dgk Cat health & behaviour 96 March 29th 04 03:43 PM
Another cat tail Julie Cook Cat anecdotes 15 September 26th 03 08:16 PM