Holiday parti???

Old December 24th 03, 09:45 AM
Miss Violette

Default Holiday parti???

so GM where do you want to have the parti? want to do it at the reservation
where we are or do you want to skip it for now and have one at new year?
Miss Violette, who just saw the suitcase and is NOT liking it at all

Old December 24th 03, 08:05 PM
Miss Violette

Cleopatra, we can just have our parti inna RV this is a fine idea but i
think we should stay parked so we can all have nip nog, Miss Violette

TV gets his bak pak and starts pulling out decorations to hang inna RV, This
willz be funfun, Secrectly hopin dat cleopatra willz be his date

Old December 24th 03, 10:37 PM
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat Mahoney

Miss Violette wrote:
Cleopatra, we can just have our parti inna RV this is a fine idea but i
think we should stay parked so we can all have nip nog, Miss Violette

TV gets his bak pak and starts pulling out decorations to hang inna RV, This
willz be funfun, Secrectly hopin dat cleopatra willz be his date

I think partying here in the RV is an excellent idea! We can roll out
the RV's awning for a little party space outdoors, and the kitties that
want to can dance up on the top of the RV too.

And I would be delighted to be your date, dear TV!

Cleopatra

Old December 27th 03, 05:50 PM
Miss Violette

TV breathes a sigh of relief and says, Look, here isa screened in room fur
da fud...
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat Mahoney wrote in
message ...

Old December 27th 03, 07:50 PM

Miss Violette wrote:
TV breathes a sigh of relief and says, Look, here isa screened in room fur
da fud...

And there's even a screened-in room for partying and dancing, for
kitties who want to get out of the RV but are afraid of the Out. After
all, my sisfurs and my brofur and I are quite comfortable in the Out,
but only because we have a nice, safe, fenced back yard that we can't
get out of and other (dangerous) things can't get in to.

Cleopatra