Licking Steak

Old April 23rd 05, 12:50 AM
Enfilade

Default Licking Steak

I'm Wiccan, I'm not afraid of germs (I've lived off military food for
months on end) and I say wash off the steak, put lots of sauce on it,
and eat it.

Considering all the cat hair we've ingested, what's a little cat spit?
There's cat spit on their hair anyway--it's how they bathe.

I draw the line at stuff that's rotting or moldy but other than THAT I
can eat anything.

"Goddess made dirt; dirt don't hurt."

--Fil
Old April 23rd 05, 02:14 AM
~*LiveLoveLaugh*~

"Enfilade" wrote in message
om...
I'm Wiccan, I'm not afraid of germs (I've lived off military food for
months on end) and I say wash off the steak, put lots of sauce on it,
and eat it.

Considering all the cat hair we've ingested, what's a little cat spit?
There's cat spit on their hair anyway--it's how they bathe.

I draw the line at stuff that's rotting or moldy but other than THAT I
can eat anything.

I share a spoon of ice cream with my cats. (I'm Presbyterian).

--

·.·´¨ ¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))

*~*LiveLoveLaugh*~* Aloha!!!!!

"Well behaved women rarely make history!!"

Old April 23rd 05, 03:22 AM
Smokie Darling (Annie)

Enfilade wrote:
I'm Wiccan, I'm not afraid of germs (I've lived off military food for
months on end) and I say wash off the steak, put lots of sauce on

it,
and eat it.

Considering all the cat hair we've ingested, what's a little cat

spit?
There's cat spit on their hair anyway--it's how they bathe.

I draw the line at stuff that's rotting or moldy but other than THAT

can eat anything.

"Goddess made dirt; dirt don't hurt."

--Fil

But when you were in the military, did you ever do survival training?
Oh, wait, you said you would draw the line at moldy food, so no ST.
I'm pretty certain I'd have to pass on the rotting stuff, but I've
eaten moldy food (hell, I've eaten bugs before, knowingly).

Smokie Darling (Annie)

Old April 23rd 05, 05:21 AM
Victor Martinez

Enfilade wrote:
"Goddess made dirt; dirt don't hurt."

Absolutely!

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old April 23rd 05, 06:33 PM
Enfilade

But when you were in the military, did you ever do survival training?
Oh, wait, you said you would draw the line at moldy food, so no ST.
I'm pretty certain I'd have to pass on the rotting stuff, but I've
eaten moldy food (hell, I've eaten bugs before, knowingly).

Yes, I've done survival exercises, but only for a few days in length,
and Canadian IMPs (individual meal packets) are considerably better
than American MREs (Meals Ready to Eat).

(Another thing I'll confess to is being the duty van driver on half of
the survival exercises I've attended. If I have to load the van and
drive the van (and in one case, sleep in the van--I do NOT recommed
this in the fall and winter months), then I think I have the right to
put my own survival-kit in the van. It consists of pepsi and doritos)

--Fil

PS I also once ate moldy cheese, and, though I grossed out when I
realized what I'd done, I'd eaten half of it by then, blue fur and
all.
Old April 23rd 05, 07:45 PM
CatNipped

"Enfilade" wrote in message
om...

[...]

Well, I *LOVE* bleu cheese - and that's basically all it is, moldy cheese!
;

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old April 23rd 05, 10:50 PM
Smokie Darling (Annie)

Enfilade wrote:

But when you were in the military, did you ever do survival

training?
Oh, wait, you said you would draw the line at moldy food, so no ST.
I'm pretty certain I'd have to pass on the rotting stuff, but I've
eaten moldy food (hell, I've eaten bugs before, knowingly).

Yes, I've done survival exercises, but only for a few days in length,
and Canadian IMPs (individual meal packets) are considerably better
than American MREs (Meals Ready to Eat).

And anyone one in the American Military (past or present) will tell you
that the gov't translates "meals" very, very loosely. But two weeks in
a swamp, and even those "tubes of meat paste" taste pretty darn good.
Especially when one was NOT to have a campfire during the "training".
I got pretty good at eating fish (which I have always despised) raw,
and no it wasn't sushi (which I also do not care for).

(Another thing I'll confess to is being the duty van driver on half

of
the survival exercises I've attended. If I have to load the van and
drive the van (and in one case, sleep in the van--I do NOT recommed
this in the fall and winter months), then I think I have the right to
put my own survival-kit in the van. It consists of pepsi and

doritos)

--Fil

PS I also once ate moldy cheese, and, though I grossed out when I
realized what I'd done, I'd eaten half of it by then, blue fur and
all.

I think I'd have preferred the van to the mosquitoes. I just hate
having bugs (and other things) crawling over me...

Smokie Darling (Annie)

Old April 23rd 05, 10:52 PM
Smokie Darling (Annie)

Kreisleriana wrote:
On 22 Apr 2005 16:50:35 -0700,
(Enfilade) yodeled:

I'm Wiccan, I'm not afraid of germs (I've lived off military food

for
months on end) and I say wash off the steak, put lots of sauce on

it,
and eat it.

Considering all the cat hair we've ingested, what's a little cat

spit?
There's cat spit on their hair anyway--it's how they bathe.

I draw the line at stuff that's rotting or moldy but other than THAT

can eat anything.

"Goddess made dirt; dirt don't hurt."

--Fil

I have an uncle who says "Everyone eats a pound of dirt before

they're
done."

Theresa
Stinky Pictures:
http://community.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh

Don't forget that the average adult has eaten at least 8 spiders in
their sleep (the people's sleep, not the spiders) over their lifetimes.
Course, that's about the only way I'd knowingly eat a spider these
days.

Smokie Darling (Annie) and since I'd be asleep, I wouldn't be knowingly
eating them, right?

Old April 27th 05, 03:32 AM
Yowie

"Enfilade" wrote in message
om...
I'm Wiccan, I'm not afraid of germs (I've lived off military food for
months on end) and I say wash off the steak, put lots of sauce on it,
and eat it.

Considering all the cat hair we've ingested, what's a little cat spit?
There's cat spit on their hair anyway--it's how they bathe.

I draw the line at stuff that's rotting or moldy but other than THAT I
can eat anything.

"Goddess made dirt; dirt don't hurt."

Lessee... pretty much anything Cary can grab and put in his mouth has been
there at some point in his life. He's still with us, fit as a malley bull.

The day I saw him sucking on Fluffy's ear (the look Fluffy had on her face
was priceless) is the day I stopped bothering with all that nonsense about
sterilisation.

And if I threw out anything that had a dog or cat toungue/paw/tail touch it,
I'd never eat anything!

Yowie