we has a birfday

Old February 10th 07, 04:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Cantate

Default we has a birfday

My birfday Feb. 11. I be 5 yearz old! I be gorgeous Abyssinian
princess!

I catch and catch Red Dot Greebling! I pounce and catch him in water
dish! Splash! Oooooh!

I catch and catch doggie and other cats too! Doggie wag tail! Other
cats say hissy hissy, leave me alone Emma!

No bugs now. Too cold. Bugs come in summer and I catch and catch
them too!

Birfday Cybercupcakes from Emma!

Old February 10th 07, 04:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bill Stock

"Cantate" wrote in message
oups.com...
My birfday Feb. 11. I be 5 yearz old! I be gorgeous Abyssinian
princess!

I catch and catch Red Dot Greebling! I pounce and catch him in water
dish! Splash! Oooooh!

I catch and catch doggie and other cats too! Doggie wag tail! Other
cats say hissy hissy, leave me alone Emma!

No bugs now. Too cold. Bugs come in summer and I catch and catch
them too!

Birfday Cybercupcakes from Emma!

LOL, Happy Burpday. It's nice to see a middle aged lady who still has her
enthusiasm.

Old February 10th 07, 05:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Cantate wrote:
My birfday Feb. 11. I be 5 yearz old! I be gorgeous Abyssinian
princess!

I catch and catch Red Dot Greebling! I pounce and catch him in water
dish! Splash! Oooooh!

I catch and catch doggie and other cats too! Doggie wag tail! Other
cats say hissy hissy, leave me alone Emma!

No bugs now. Too cold. Bugs come in summer and I catch and catch
them too!

Birfday Cybercupcakes from Emma!

Hoppy Purrday, Emma!

Pics at http://s120.photobucket.com/albums/o185/frankiennikki/
http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/frankiennikki/
http://community.webshots.com/user/frankiennikki
Old February 10th 07, 05:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Pat

"Cantate" wrote

My birfday Feb. 11. I be 5 yearz old! I be gorgeous Abyssinian
princess!

I catch and catch Red Dot Greebling! I pounce and catch him in water
dish! Splash! Oooooh!

I catch and catch doggie and other cats too! Doggie wag tail! Other
cats say hissy hissy, leave me alone Emma!

No bugs now. Too cold. Bugs come in summer and I catch and catch
them too!

Birfday Cybercupcakes from Emma!

Emma, birfday shrimpies to you, from soon-to-also-be-five-year-old Abelard
Abyssinian proud boy who would love to catch YOU!

Old February 10th 07, 10:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Cantate

Emma, birfday shrimpies to you, from soon-to-also-be-five-year-old Abelard
Abyssinian proud boy who would love to catch YOU!

Emma is batting her eyelashes at Abelard... oh my! (says Cantate)
Was he named after the theologian?

Old February 10th 07, 10:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Pat

"Cantate" wrote

Emma is batting her eyelashes at Abelard... oh my! (says Cantate)
Was he named after the theologian?

I don't know. When the breeder gave him to me (free due to his defective
eye) he did not have a name and I asked her for help giving him a name. I
said I wanted a name that could be abbreviated to "Aby" or "Abbie" and she
suggested "Abelard" which sounded perfect to me. I recognized the name from
"Abelard and Heloise".

Abelard & Emma........ sounds good to him!

Old February 10th 07, 06:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
mlbriggs

On Fri, 09 Feb 2007 19:44:35 -0800, Cantate wrote:

My birfday Feb. 11. I be 5 yearz old! I be gorgeous Abyssinian
princess!

I catch and catch Red Dot Greebling! I pounce and catch him in water
dish! Splash! Oooooh!

I catch and catch doggie and other cats too! Doggie wag tail! Other
cats say hissy hissy, leave me alone Emma!

No bugs now. Too cold. Bugs come in summer and I catch and catch
them too!

Birfday Cybercupcakes from Emma!

Happy, happy birfday! TuTu & MLB

Old February 10th 07, 08:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Shiral

On Feb 9, 7:44 pm, "Cantate" wrote:
My birfday Feb. 11. I be 5 yearz old! I be gorgeous Abyssinian
princess!

I catch and catch Red Dot Greebling! I pounce and catch him in water
dish! Splash! Oooooh!

I catch and catch doggie and other cats too! Doggie wag tail! Other
cats say hissy hissy, leave me alone Emma!

No bugs now. Too cold. Bugs come in summer and I catch and catch
them too!

Birfday Cybercupcakes from Emma!

Happy Purrday Emma! We knoz about da red dot greebling. They are
tricky!
Nina and Francesca

Old February 10th 07, 12:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian A

Cantate wrote:
My birfday Feb. 11. I be 5 yearz old! I be gorgeous Abyssinian
princess!

I catch and catch Red Dot Greebling! I pounce and catch him in water
dish! Splash! Oooooh!

I catch and catch doggie and other cats too! Doggie wag tail! Other
cats say hissy hissy, leave me alone Emma!

No bugs now. Too cold. Bugs come in summer and I catch and catch
them too!

Birfday Cybercupcakes from Emma!

Hapurry birfday Emma.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart.

Old February 10th 07, 06:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Cantate" wrote in message
oups.com...
My birfday Feb. 11. I be 5 yearz old! I be gorgeous Abyssinian
princess!

I catch and catch Red Dot Greebling! I pounce and catch him in water
dish! Splash! Oooooh!

I catch and catch doggie and other cats too! Doggie wag tail! Other
cats say hissy hissy, leave me alone Emma!

No bugs now. Too cold. Bugs come in summer and I catch and catch
them too!

Birfday Cybercupcakes from Emma!

Happy purrday!

Kfc & Boyfie