Wierd cat tastes.

Old April 12th 04, 07:04 AM
Mark Healey

Default Wierd cat tastes.

One of my cats likes to drink my Fresca. He actually has a brand
preference. I know it's not normal but is it dangerous.

--
Mark Heaely
marknews(at)healeyonline(dot)com
Old April 12th 04, 05:58 PM
MIKE

I believe Fresca is sweetened with Nutrasweet. This is bad enough for
humans but is probably even worse for cats. I would suggest stopping
(both of you!)

-MIKE

Old April 13th 04, 04:24 AM
Cathy Friedmann

"Laura R." wrote in message
.. .
circa Mon, 12 Apr 2004 20:29:47 -0400, in rec.pets.cats.health+behav,
Mike C ) said,
One of my cats likes to drink my Fresca. He actually has a brand
preference. I know it's not normal but is it dangerous.

Midnight likes to eat popcorn. I tried to give Cody a grape once when he
kept begging; he just rolled it around the floor like a toy.

Camille loves olives, and I've had other cats who did, as well.
They're like catnip to some cats.

I've read time & time again that many cats love olives. So far, none of my
cats have - I've tried w/ each cat. Then again... green or black olives, I
wonder? Or depends on each cat? Have I been offering the wrong olives?
;-)

Cathy

("The Boy in the Bubble") Paul Simon
\

Old April 13th 04, 04:38 AM
Judy

"MIKE" wrote in message
I believe Fresca is sweetened with Nutrasweet. This is bad enough for
humans but is probably even worse for cats. I would suggest stopping
(both of you!)

-MIKE

I totally agree! As if the taste alone isn't enough to kill someone!

Old April 14th 04, 02:13 AM
Cathy Friedmann

"Laura R." wrote in message
.. .
circa Mon, 12 Apr 2004 23:24:03 -0400, in rec.pets.cats.health+behav,
Cathy Friedmann ) said,

I've read time & time again that many cats love olives. So far, none of

my
cats have - I've tried w/ each cat. Then again... green or black

olives, I
wonder? Or depends on each cat? Have I been offering the wrong

olives?
;-)

Green. In particular, Spanish olives, in my experience. :-)

Laura

Well, they weren't the wrong olives, then. Just non-olive-loving cats. ;-)

Strange Tastes jemifur Cat anecdotes 41 September 16th 04 02:56 AM
Lizard tastes better than Iams badwilson Cat anecdotes 24 May 2nd 04 05:08 AM