Cat/human friendship 9500 years old

Old April 11th 04, 12:52 AM
Adam Helberg

Default Cat/human friendship 9500 years old

http://edition.cnn.com/2004/TECH/sci...rus/index.html

Old April 11th 04, 05:48 AM
Professor

"Adam Helberg" wrote in message
ink.net...
http://edition.cnn.com/2004/TECH/sci...rus/index.html

Adam,
Have you trained your cat to harbor the same sentiments of ethnic hatred you
espouse on other newsgroups?

Old April 11th 04, 07:02 AM
Adam Helberg

"Professor" wrote in message
"Adam Helberg" wrote in message
ink.net...
http://edition.cnn.com/2004/TECH/sci...rus/index.html

Adam,
Have you trained your cat to harbor the same sentiments of ethnic hatred you
espouse on other newsgroups?

Where did this come from? I harbor no ethnic hatred.

Old April 11th 04, 08:02 AM
Dennis Carr

On Sun, 11 Apr 2004 04:48:17 +0000, Professor wrote:

Have you trained your cat to harbor the same sentiments of ethnic hatred you
espouse on other newsgroups?

Argic, old buddy! How the heck are you! =^^=

--
Dennis Carr - | I may be out of my mind,
http://www.dennis.furtopia.org | But I have more fun that way.

Old April 11th 04, 06:22 PM
Blondie

"Adam Helberg" wrote in message link.net...
http://edition.cnn.com/2004/TECH/sci...rus/index.html

Cats have been worshipped for 9500 years by humans, but pussys have
been worshipped by men since the beggining of time.

Blondie

(women control all the pussy and half the ass on this planet for a
total of 75% control of all good times)

Old April 11th 04, 08:33 PM
Adam Helberg

"Professor" wrote in message

I'm a strong supporter of Israel and am against terrorism, that does not make me a hater
of any ethnic group. In any case this is not a political group and it is quite
inappropriate of you to discuss politics on a cat group. I've reviewed your posts on the
Israel newsgroup and you are obviously a friend of Islamic Arab terror against Israeli
Jews. You are free to dispute my opinions on the political newsgroups, which you have not
done. But I will not respond to your political baits here.

Adam