If you're in need of a good cry

Old August 26th 05, 12:33 AM
Lorraine

Default If you're in need of a good cry

http://www.alleycatphotos.com/book.htm

This is a very touching, tear-jerking Flash book of photos of alley
cats.

Just something else I stumbled upon and thought I'd share.

I have to go hug all my kitties now.

L.

Old August 26th 05, 12:44 AM
Charlie Wilkes

On Thu, 25 Aug 2005 18:33:31 -0500, Lorraine
wrote:

http://www.alleycatphotos.com/book.htm

This is a very touching, tear-jerking Flash book of photos of alley
cats.

Just something else I stumbled upon and thought I'd share.

I have to go hug all my kitties now.

Yeah, there's no shortage of misery. You and your oh-so-sensitive
compatriots can have a good cry over it, and thereby make the world a
better place.

Sometimes this group makes me feel the need for a good puke.

Charlie
Old August 26th 05, 12:58 AM
Enfilade

Lorraine wrote:
http://www.alleycatphotos.com/book.htm

This is a very touching, tear-jerking Flash book of photos of alley
cats.

Just something else I stumbled upon and thought I'd share.

I have to go hug all my kitties now.

L.

That was very well done and very moving.

Thank you.

*is hugging Smokey extra tight...*

--Fil

Old August 26th 05, 01:01 AM
Hans Schrøder

"Lorraine" wrote in message

http://www.alleycatphotos.com/book.htm

This is a very touching, tear-jerking Flash book of photos of alley
cats.

Just something else I stumbled upon and thought I'd share.

I have to go hug all my kitties now.

Great and touching pictures... Poor, brave cats, trying to survive in the
urban jungle...

I have noticed that there have been a discussion going on about
indoor/outdoor cats, these pictures just show that if you live in the centre
of a city (like me), it's better to keep the cats inside.

But, anyway, it is so sad we can't help all of the stray cats around...

Hans

Old August 26th 05, 03:18 AM
Victor Martinez

Lorraine wrote:
This is a very touching, tear-jerking Flash book of photos of alley
cats.

Awww... reminded me to send a donation to Alley Cat Allies. Thanks for
sharing.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old August 26th 05, 07:24 AM
Takayuki

Lorraine wrote:

http://www.alleycatphotos.com/book.htm

This is a very touching, tear-jerking Flash book of photos of alley
cats.

They're very talented photographers.

Old August 26th 05, 04:01 PM

Hi everyone,
Those pictures were very touching and they really make me glad that my
cat never ended up like that. He could have been one of those poor
things if he wouldn't went for a ride under the hood of a car one
November and leved to tell the tale. My husband, a mechanic at the
time, found him under the hood of a car when he was about 3 months old.
The owners of the car didn't claim him so we did. He will be 14 at
the end of Aug., a birthdate my daughter picked for him. I named him
Lucky because he came out from under that hood without a scratch.

· · · Have You Heard The Good News? · · · [email protected] Cat anecdotes 0 January 30th 05 08:54 AM
· · · Have You Heard The Good News? · · · [email protected] Cat health & behaviour 0 January 30th 05 04:36 AM
· · · Have You Heard The Good News? · · · [email protected] Cat anecdotes 0 January 30th 05 04:35 AM
good night, Gibs Lars Cat anecdotes 28 December 13th 03 12:35 PM
Good News and Bad News (a foster update). Kalyahna Cat health & behaviour 4 November 8th 03 07:03 AM