OT - New car is drawing attention!

Old December 18th 08, 02:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Magic Mood Jeep[_3_]

Default OT - New car is drawing attention!

Went to the Post Office the other day to get overseas postage (hope
you guys get them in time), and got stopped by THREE people in the
parking lot wanting to know where to get them!!! heee heee heee!
Old December 18th 08, 04:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

I guess I missed something, what kind of Car are we talking about? Son is
out car looking right now.
"hopitus" wrote in message
On Dec 18, 7:39 am, Magic Mood Jeep wrote:
Went to the Post Office the other day to get overseas postage (hope
you guys get them in time), and got stopped by THREE people in the
parking lot wanting to know where to get them!!! heee heee heee!

I knew it would draw attention; it is so gorgeous.How is the rear end
on
the ice and slick roads?

Old December 18th 08, 04:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Magic Mood Jeep[_3_]

On Dec 18, 11:26*am, hopitus wrote:
On Dec 18, 7:39 am, Magic Mood Jeep wrote:

Went to the Post Office the other day to get overseas postage (hope
you guys get them in time), and got stopped by THREE people in the
parking lot wanting to know where to get them!!! *heee heee heee!

I knew it would draw attention; it is so gorgeous.How is the rear end
on
the ice and slick roads?

I chickened out and drove the 4wd on the ice the other day - don't
want new car crushed, do we?
Old December 18th 08, 04:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Magic Mood Jeep[_3_]

On Dec 18, 11:30*am, "Granby" wrote:
I guess I missed something, what kind of Car are we talking about? *Son is
out car looking right now."hopitus" wrote in message

On Dec 18, 7:39 am, Magic Mood Jeep wrote:
Went to the Post Office the other day to get overseas postage (hope
you guys get them in time), and got stopped by THREE people in the
parking lot wanting to know where to get them!!! *heee heee heee!

I knew it would draw attention; it is so gorgeous.How is the rear end
on
the ice and slick roads?

SmarCar - dinky little thing, 3-cylander, rear-wheel drive 2 seater.
http://www.smartusa.com/smart-car-color-selector.aspx

Old December 18th 08, 05:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Magic Mood Jeep[_3_]

On Dec 18, 12:21 pm, "Matthew"
wrote:

that little thing will fit in the back of my pick up ;-)

Probably fit in the back of our Land Rover Discovery, too.
Old December 18th 08, 08:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

"Magic Mood Jeep" wrote in message
Went to the Post Office the other day to get overseas postage (hope
you guys get them in time), and got stopped by THREE people in the
parking lot wanting to know where to get them!!! heee heee heee!

I saw one this morning. Did you get carried away driving it, and end up on
the east coast?

--
Theresa and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Stinky Forever: http://community.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh

Old December 18th 08, 09:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Magic Mood Jeep[_3_]

On Dec 18, 3:20*pm, "Kreisleriana" wrote:
"Magic Mood Jeep" wrote in ...

Went to the Post Office the other day to get overseas postage (hope
you guys get them in time), and got stopped by THREE people in the
parking lot wanting to know where to get them!!! *heee heee heee!

I saw one this morning. *Did you get carried away driving it, and end up on
the east coast?

--
Theresa and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Stinky Forever:http://community.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh

If I did, I don't remember it, but you bet I got some good gas mileage
while I was not remembering it
Old December 18th 08, 10:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Spot[_2_]

Wow,,,,,,I could probably even parallel park this one. Lord knows I have no
luck with a full size one.

Celeste

--
Save 25% or more on your eBay® auctions
Snipe eBay Auctions with Bidnip

Old December 19th 08, 12:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Magic Mood Jeep[_3_]

On Dec 18, 5:43*pm, "Spot" wrote:
Wow,,,,,,I could probably even parallel park this one. *Lord knows I have no
luck with a full size one.

Celeste

Funny, but true, story:

Way back in the fun years, formerly known as High School, I took
Driver's Ed. The school had ONE car of their own that they used, and
there were a few dealer cars loaned to the school by local dealers
(tax write off, I'm sure). The one the school owned was an old 1970's
era Oldsmobile Delta 88 - a tank! The loaner cars were much smaller -
one was a Chevy Chevette.

I could parallel park the Olds Tank (first try, spot on), but not the
Chevette (ten tries and failed each time)....

Go figure....