Delta

Old September 24th 03, 05:05 AM
Gizela

Default Delta

That is so sad about poor little Delta. At least you know she will be OK
with you.

How can people be that cruel to poor little animals? I can understant people
not liking animals, there are s minute few I dislike (rats and mice) but
never EVER would I harm them in anyway.

Every little creature is special....if only to one person

Goodluck with her, you sound like a good mum

Purrs that she is OK

Angela and Gizmo
"~jag" wrote in message
Well as you know, Delta was beaten by her new slaves and becuase of
that she is no longer available as a foster and is unofficially mine.
She is responding well and is playing with her new buds the bengal
trio I am fostering.

As for fostering my TED and I have decided that we want nothing to do
with the people we have been fostering for and we will have enough
fosters just on routine matters.

Delta is healing and I and the boys (Winkin, Blinkin and Nod (I DID
NOT NAME THEM)) love her and have shown her lots of affection. She has
a bit to go but at least she hasn't lost any of her cuddlyness or her
happiness.

She does cower and shake when I am stern with her but I will/could
never hurt her. The most I have ever done to a cat is spray them with
slightly smelly water ( 3 drops of vinegar per liter).

Vet says that the stiches can be removed week after next. Thankfully
the vet talked me out of doing what I wanted to do or I would be
writting this from prison right now, rather than my home.

I would go further into details but it is making me sick thinking
about it.

I have come to a decision: I hate people in general and specific.

Old September 24th 03, 05:50 AM
Steve Touchstone

I'm glad that you're there to take care of her, and that she is
responding. Purrs that all contiunes to go well for her.

Unfortunately, they sometimes have long memories, Little Bit has been
living here for a couple years, but still runs and hides if I pick up
a fly swatter.

Sunny, my first cockatiel, is terrified of gloves. She's been with me
since 1990 when I returned from the first Gulf War. The pet store gave
her to me (of course I still ended up paying them over $100 for a
cage) because she had a broken wing.

Old September 24th 03, 06:10 AM
rrb_091903

~jag wrote:

She does cower and shake when I am stern with her but I will/could
never hurt her. The most I have ever done to a cat is spray them with
slightly smelly water ( 3 drops of vinegar per liter).

Kudos to you for taking care of her, and *Messy* litter box droppings to
whoever abused her. I have a male cat that has been skittish and afraid
since I have had him since he was around seven weeks old. Someone was
really bad, and abused him in some way. In time he has learned to trust
me a little, and it has been over three years. The best I can suggest is
not raise your voice, and minimize loud noises around her as much as
possible. Placing her in a room by herself for a while - if possible -
can help as well. Any type of discipline is best avoided until she comes
around.

Old September 24th 03, 05:36 PM
Hopitus2

Unmitigated wrath of Bast on those who would harm a small cat in that
manner. May the Almighty see that justice for her is someday done to those
who did this to "the least of these, thou doest unto Me". Delta is fortunate
to have your care.

:
: I would go further into details but it is making me sick thinking
: about it.
:
:
:
: I have come to a decision: I hate people in general and specific.
:
: It's so refreshing to hear from another person who shares my view of the
: world!
:
: Thank you for taking care of little Delta.
:
: Dan
:

Old September 24th 03, 07:08 PM
Brenda

"~jag" wrote in message
[...]

we are sending lots of healing purrs, cuddles, and headbutts to Delta - and
the biggest, stinkiest litterbox offerings to her abusers.

and some comforting hugs to you, too, John.

Brenda

Old September 24th 03, 11:04 PM
~jag

On Wed, 24 Sep 2003 08:50:31 -0700, Dan and Nancy Mahoney
wrote:

Vet says that the stiches can be removed week after next. Thankfully
the vet talked me out of doing what I wanted to do or I would be
writting this from prison right now, rather than my home.

I would go further into details but it is making me sick thinking
about it.

I have come to a decision: I hate people in general and specific.

It's so refreshing to hear from another person who shares my view of the
world!

Thank you for taking care of little Delta.

Dan

They are my children, anyone harms them then they shall be punished in
the worst way that I can.

Fortunately the abuser in question was on probation for a lesser
offense. The officer in charge of the investigation told me that this
alone is enough, becuase of the seriousness of the wounds to violate
him.