It occured to me today....

Old December 12th 07, 10:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default It occured to me today....

It occured to me today, that I joined RPCA in 1998 when HRFL Tiger was
an "Itty bitty hooli-kitty!" He's now 9, going on 10!!!

HRFL used to be so small, I had to carry him in my dressing gown
pocket so I didn't step on him! Now he's so hefty, I can barely lift
him! He's been all over the world, lived in 5 different countries,
flown 30,000 miles....

Where does the time go? My 8oz "baby boy" is now officially senior and
has to start his *senior* exams and blood profiles at the TED from his
next vaccination!

Helen M (feeling old)
Old December 13th 07, 03:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Dewi

Time really does fly!

I think I signed up to RPCA in 1998, although I have been absent or in
lurk mode for many of those years. Three of my cats are 9 yo and one
is 11 yo. To me they act like they are in their 30's. It's kind of
odd to think of them as seniors!

Dewi
Old December 13th 07, 05:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Dewi wrote:

Time really does fly!

I think I signed up to RPCA in 1998, although I have been absent or in
lurk mode for many of those years. Three of my cats are 9 yo and one
is 11 yo. To me they act like they are in their 30's. It's kind of
odd to think of them as seniors!

I joined toward the end of 1999, so it's been 8 years for me. At that
time, Smudge was two and a half and Roxy was one and a half. They were
just babies!! And Licky was still in two different places.

Joyce
Old December 14th 07, 02:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

On Dec 12, 5:31 pm, wrote:
It occured to me today, that I joined RPCA in 1998 when HRFL Tiger was
an "Itty bitty hooli-kitty!" He's now 9, going on 10!!!

HRFL used to be so small, I had to carry him in my dressing gown
pocket so I didn't step on him! Now he's so hefty, I can barely lift
him! He's been all over the world, lived in 5 different countries,
flown 30,000 miles....

Where does the time go? My 8oz "baby boy" is now officially senior and
has to start his *senior* exams and blood profiles at the TED from his
next vaccination!

Helen M (feeling old)

Wow, I joined in February 1998 and I remember about little HRFL
Tiger. At the time we only had Tanada, Berfert, QC, and Merlin. Time
has flown and we've lost a few and gained a few since. I miss our
friends who've gone to the bridge and rejoice in all the new members
who've joined us here.

Pam S.

Too hot today Mark Edwards Cat anecdotes 33 March 15th 06 02:47 AM
TED Today... Mathew Kagis Cat anecdotes 3 March 7th 06 04:03 AM
2 today Adrian Cat anecdotes 24 July 8th 05 10:42 PM
Today was a first. [email protected] Cat anecdotes 26 November 12th 04 09:05 AM