I'm Sorry

Old August 3rd 08, 08:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Candace

Default Ping Kyla

On Aug 3, 10:34*am, "CatNipped" wrote:

LOL! *Yeah, it was fun - but then, again, nobody there and then had any
misconceptions about being friends.

BTW, how is Abbey doing? *Has she had any after effects of the chylothorax?

Ear Skritches,

CatNipped

She's doing great, it's been over 3 years since she almost died and
had a grave prognosis. She occasionally coughs and, when she does, she
goes on prednisolone for a couple days and then it goes away--for a
few weeks usually. I don't like to give that unless I absolutely have
to since it can lead to diabetes and she's already a little pudgy
(voluptuous, she says) so I suppose that increases her possibility of
becoming diabetic. I stopped all her other meds a year or so ago.
She says thank you for asking about her.

Candace

Candace
Old August 3rd 08, 09:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

"Candace" wrote in message
On Aug 3, 10:34 am, "CatNipped" wrote:

LOL! Yeah, it was fun - but then, again, nobody there and then had any
misconceptions about being friends.

BTW, how is Abbey doing? Has she had any after effects of the chylothorax?

Ear Skritches,

CatNipped

She's doing great, it's been over 3 years since she almost died and
had a grave prognosis. She occasionally coughs and, when she does, she
goes on prednisolone for a couple days and then it goes away--for a
few weeks usually. I don't like to give that unless I absolutely have
to since it can lead to diabetes and she's already a little pudgy
(voluptuous, she says) so I suppose that increases her possibility of
becoming diabetic. I stopped all her other meds a year or so ago.
She says thank you for asking about her.

Candace

It's absolutely amazing what cats can survive! I'm so glad she's doing
well, poor baby sure did go through a lot (and so did you!).

Ear Skritches,

CatNipped

Old August 3rd 08, 10:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Yowie

"tanadashoes" wrote in message
news
wrote in message

I love "Hawaiian" pizza (ie, with pineapple and ham). And I didn't
think I would. It certainly doesn't sound like something anyone
should like, and the first time I was introduced to it (since I've
met it in person, I can say that I love it), I was aghast. But I
tried it, and who knew? It was great. I had never heard of such a
thing before moving to California. I think in Massachusetts, such a
combination would be considered unkosher, and I don't mean because
of the ham.

A little fast food (yeah, I know, evil incarnate) place that had a
couple of outlets here has recently gone out of business. A case of
great food, rotten locations. Anyway, Backyard Burgers got me hooked
on Hawaiian burgers and chicken sandwiches. Basically they are
grilled burgers or skinless boneless chicken breasts with pineapple
rings added to them. Rob loved his Hawaiian chicken with honey
mustard, no tomatoes, lettuce and waffle fries. I loved my Hawaiian
burgers with onions, tomato, lettuce, mayonnaise, and pickle. Waffle
fries on the side with tartar sauce for dipping. Man, I miss that
place.

Heh. An Hawaiian burger here consists of a freind ham steak, fried
pineapple, lettuce, tomato, onions, beetroot, sauce and the buns.

Yowie