Aliens have taken Tyche

Old September 5th 06, 07:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Enfilade

Default Aliens have taken Tyche

....and left behind some kind of freak kitten who doesn't CARE that the
house is full of HATED STRANGERS.

My brother-in-law and his girlfriend moved in with us and will be here
for a month, because their apartment is not available until Oct 1, her
job started last week, and he is interviewing for 3 jobs this week.
They got dropped off by mother-in-law and her friend Maureen (mo) and
for some weird reason when Mo reached down to scritch Tyche under the
chin (with us going "no, no,") Tyche just squinted and purred.

What is WRONG with her?! Last year this cat was telling my
grandparents-in-law to go f*ck themselves!

Smokey is in his heaven having four people to give him luv.

Nocturne is not particularly amused and spends much of her time in the
hallway "evaluating" the slavery potential of the new houseguests.

Kumani suspects they are vets, and hides under the bed, guarding her
bum.

--Fil

Old September 5th 06, 07:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Enfilade" wrote in message
ups.com...
[...]

Well, they can change according to mood and circumstances. A couple of
years ago I was out weeding the front garden and Kitty was being an
absolutely love slut towards two teenage girls who were sitting on the
opposite side of the road.
I watched her climb all over them, purr up a storm, rub her cheeks all over
their faces and give them headbutts. This went on for at least an hour.
They called across to me to ask if I knew who she belonged to. I said "me!"
They had thought she was lost and were about to turn her in "to the
authorities."

Maybe Tyche is mellowing. Kitty has certainly become less fierce recently
since she's been ill and when sitting my chest will actually allow me to
disentangle a claw that's been caught up in my clothing. I'm not sure if
this is a good thing or not.
Tweed

Old September 6th 06, 04:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

"Enfilade" wrote:
[...]

LOL. She likes them! If they're not already cat people, maybe
they'll become converted over the month.

Old September 7th 06, 04:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Micha

On Tue, 05 Sep 2006 23:22:25 -0400, Takayuki wrote:

"Enfilade" wrote:
...and left behind some kind of freak kitten who doesn't CARE that the
house is full of HATED STRANGERS.

Maybe they met in a former life?

My brother-in-law and his girlfriend moved in with us and will be here
for a month, because their apartment is not available until Oct 1, her
job started last week, and he is interviewing for 3 jobs this week.
They got dropped off by mother-in-law and her friend Maureen (mo) and
for some weird reason when Mo reached down to scritch Tyche under the
chin (with us going "no, no,") Tyche just squinted and purred.

What is WRONG with her?! Last year this cat was telling my
grandparents-in-law to go f*ck themselves!

LOL. She likes them! If they're not already cat people, maybe
they'll become converted over the month.

You really think it will take a FULL month?

Squarely Yours
Michael

--
Square Dance is friendship put to music
Andrea and Michael with tomcat-cats Blacky and Merlin