The mighty huntress does it again!

Old October 14th 03, 08:43 PM
Dan and Nancy Mahoney

Default The mighty huntress does it again!

This morning Amelia came into the living room with something in her
mouse. I figured she had captured another huge moth. Then it dawned on
me - i\our big moths only come around after dark. I took a closer look
and found that Amelia had caught and killed a little mouse!

This is the first mouse I've seen in the little over a year we've been
in this house.

Amelia was sitting staring at it, trying to figure out what to do with
it, so I helped hor out by flushing it. She's pretty well mastered
hunting, but isn't quite motivated enough to eat her prey yet.
I guess until she figures out how to catch tuna or shrimp she'll make do
with bringing her catches into the house.

Dan

Old October 14th 03, 09:14 PM
wafflyDIRTYcatLITTERhcsBOX

She's pretty well mastered
hunting, but isn't quite motivated enough to eat her prey yet.

Tell her the heads are particularly crunchy and tasty.

Purrs, Waffles
(*The* Mighty Huntress)

~~~~~~~~~~
This is sent from a redundant email
Mail sent to it is dumped
My correct one can be gleaned from
h*$el***$$n*$d$ot$**s**i$$m*$m$**on**$s$@*$$a**$*o l*$*.*$$c$om*$
by getting rid of the overdependence on money and fame
~~~~~~~~~~
Old October 15th 03, 05:01 AM
Marina

"wafflyDIRTYcatLITTERhcsBOX" wrote
She's pretty well mastered
hunting, but isn't quite motivated enough to eat her prey yet.

Tell her the heads are particularly crunchy and tasty.

Purrs, Waffles
(*The* Mighty Huntress)

I second that. If you're not that hungry, never mind the rest of the mousie,
but you *have* to eat the head. Then listen to the squeals of pleasure when
the hoomins find the body without its head.

--
Nikki
*The* Other Mighty Huntress

Old October 15th 03, 06:22 AM
rrb_091903

wafflyDIRTYcatLITTERhcsBOX wrote:

She's pretty well mastered
hunting, but isn't quite motivated enough to eat her prey yet.

Tell her the heads are particularly crunchy and tasty.

Purrs, Waffles
(*The* Mighty Huntress)

Then Waffles one of the local strays apparently doesn't know what she is
missing as she never eats the head.

From a sometimes caretaker of Mouser - thats what I call her.

rrb

Old October 15th 03, 06:25 AM

Marina wrote:

If you're not that hungry, never mind the rest of the mousie,
but you *have* to eat the head. Then listen to the squeals of
pleasure when the hoomins find the body without its head.

Would the humans be any less grossed out to find just the head??

Joyce
Old October 15th 03, 07:30 AM
wafflyDIRTYcatLITTERhcsBOX

Would the humans be any less grossed out to find just the head??

Joyce

I tried that with a rabbit head, and the human squealed and danced
with...errr... joy... around the house and kept saying "Who does she think she
is, the feline Mario Puzo?"

But there is something about a decapitated rodent corpse with innards oozing
out that the human here finds particularly... errr... joyful to find lying
about.

Purrs (with a evil grin)
Waffles
(*The* Mighty Huntress)

~~~~~~~~~~
Old October 15th 03, 07:31 AM
wafflyDIRTYcatLITTERhcsBOX

Then Waffles one of the local strays apparently doesn't know what she is
missing as she never eats the head.

From a sometimes caretaker of Mouser - thats what I call her.

No class.

Purrs, Waffles

~~~~~~~~~~
Old October 15th 03, 07:31 AM
wafflyDIRTYcatLITTERhcsBOX

I second that. If you're not that hungry, never mind the rest of the mousie,
but you *have* to eat the head. Then listen to the squeals of pleasure when
the hoomins find the body without its head.

Indeed Nikki.

Purrs, Waffles

Old October 15th 03, 11:36 AM
wafflyDIRTYcatLITTERhcsBOX

Then Waffles one of the local strays apparently doesn't know what she is
missing as she never eats the head.

From a sometimes caretaker of Mouser - thats what I call her.

No class.

The mouser, not the human.