Ping MaryL

Old August 3rd 08, 02:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

Default Ping MaryL

Did you see the pictures of Phil's latest rescue on rpch+b? He reminds me a
lot of Duffy when you first got him.

Furry Fluffy Tails,

CatNipped

Old August 3rd 08, 03:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MaryL

"CatNipped" wrote in message
Did you see the pictures of Phil's latest rescue on rpch+b? He reminds me
a lot of Duffy when you first got him.

Furry Fluffy Tails,

CatNipped

He does look a bit like Duffy did, but Duffy was much thinner. He looked
like a little impoverished waif when I first saw him. I give the shelter
staff a great deal of credit, though. They said he simply "would not eat
well" in the shelter (and I can't blame him, in a small cage with the
constant sounds of dogs barking all around). That was a kill shelter, and
their policy was to keep animals for at least 14 days. Well, Duffy was
there for several months, so they were obviously trying to find a home for
him. I have sometimes thought of all the people who must have bypassed him
during those months -- lucky for me (and for him, I think) because that
means that he came into my life. He is such a loving, delightful little guy
to have around.

For those who don't know what we're talking about, look at the first picture
in the left-hand frame in the Duffy album. That's the picture I saw on
Petfinder.com that first aroused my interest. He wasn't in the shelter in
my town. He was in a shelter in a neighboring town, about 35 miles from
here.

MaryL

Photos of Duffy and Holly: 'o'
Duffy: http://tinyurl.com/cslwf
Holly: http://tinyurl.com/9t68o

Old August 3rd 08, 02:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

. ..

"CatNipped" wrote in message
[...]

Lucky for him for sure! I am amazed every time I see those pictures and
compare them to him now - he doesn't even look like the same cat. You've
done wonderfully well by him.

Nose Kisses,

CatNipped

For those who don't know what we're talking about, look at the first
picture in the left-hand frame in the Duffy album. That's the picture I
saw on Petfinder.com that first aroused my interest. He wasn't in the
shelter in my town. He was in a shelter in a neighboring town, about 35
miles from here.

MaryL

Photos of Duffy and Holly: 'o'
Duffy: http://tinyurl.com/cslwf
Holly: http://tinyurl.com/9t68o

PING: MaryL - Link request. -Lost Cat health & behaviour 3 June 11th 08 04:50 AM
MaryL mlbriggs Cat anecdotes 7 August 22nd 07 04:27 PM
Missing Posts (Ping Rhonda, MaryL) Mary Cat health & behaviour 2 June 25th 05 09:35 PM
PING MaryL (my cat's smelly ears) Rona Yuthasastrakosol Cat health & behaviour 12 February 21st 04 12:24 PM
For MaryL Rachel Cat anecdotes 5 October 23rd 03 12:37 PM