I'm Baaaack!

Old February 10th 13, 11:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey=^ ..^=[_2_]

Default I'm Baaaack!

Harri Roadcat wrote:

On Thu, 07 Feb 2013 14:17:02 -0500, Unclefred wrote:

Nice ta heer from you Harri. I remembfer when you were a road
kitty ana trucker. Are you still retired tu a house life now? Yu
shud
haf yor hooman reely well trained by now. I hopwe youse been doing
well.
I'll tell Clawdius about yu and yu and he can talk sumtime. It's
nice tu be back.

Yep, we'z all doing well. I'z likin life as a housecat, 'specially
since I run da howse. I'z efen got da dogg trained purrty well, but da
hoomins always take a bit of effort to keep in line.

I'll be glad to talk to Clawdius. It'z allez nice to see more kitties
in da Community. And it's really good to hear from you again.

Harri

Clawdius here. I know what you mean about effort tu train da
hooman. Fred is always on da puter and only plays wif me about an hour
a day, totall time. What's there fur a kitty to do. I'ze played wif
all my toys and explored efurry inch uv da place many times.
Do you know why dey say cats iz lazy? We's sleepin all da time
because we'z boredd! An da snow and wind fur da last 24 hours just
neffer lets up.
Fred serves me supper on da piano bench, waer he eets and we dine
togeffer, but I needs a playmate. It's tough bein an only cat.

Well, Clawdius , look at it this way..you have a human who loves you, feeds
you, rescued you from the streets, you have nice toys, and so on.
Please consider yourself blessed.
There are 4 of us here, me, (Mosey) PookyKat, Sqweex and Pipps, (who is the
daughter of Sqweex and PookyKat)
I know what you mean about the human being on the computer all the time. Mom
is, sending e mails and Cheezburgers, LOLcats, and 'Daily Comforts' to
people who want them.
If your Pa Fred wants ANY of these, have him e mail our mom and she will
send them to him.
He SHOULD still have her e mail address.
Be happy and play hard with all your neat toys
Headbumps,
Mosey, for his house.

--
Regards,
Clawdius.

Old February 11th 13, 02:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Unclefred

Mosey=^ ..^= wrote:

Harri Roadcat wrote:

[...]

We'z doing pretty gudgud. I gets my comfort frum Fred, if not as
much plkay as I'd like, and fred gets his comfort from intellectual
stimulation. He's reading the Silmarilian by Tolkien and analysing the
symbolism in the characters. Don't get him started! (:-B)
He also likes the movies directed by Sarah Polley, a Catnadian
actor/writer/producer/director, fur instance "Away from Her," "Take this
Waltz," and most recently, "Stories We Tell." The last is a personal
documentary. He says the films are incredible and artistic and show a
virtual new genre in directing. I duzn't pay them much attenshun
myownself.

--
Regards,
Fred Williams

Old February 12th 13, 04:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey=^ ..^=[_2_]

"Unclefred" wrote in message ...

Mosey=^ ..^= wrote:

Harri Roadcat wrote:

[...]

Mosey, for his happy house.

We'z doing pretty gudgud. I gets my comfort frum Fred, if not as
much plkay as I'd like, and fred gets his comfort from intellectual
stimulation. He's reading the Silmarilian by Tolkien and analysing the
symbolism in the characters. Don't get him started! (:-B)
He also likes the movies directed by Sarah Polley, a Catnadian
actor/writer/producer/director, fur instance "Away from Her," "Take this
Waltz," and most recently, "Stories We Tell." The last is a personal
documentary. He says the films are incredible and artistic and show a
virtual new genre in directing. I duzn't pay them much attenshun
myownself.

We don't blame you Clawduis for not paying them much attention. Nope.
We don't either.
Did you know I am the Diplocat 2 Catnada, among other titles? ? yeUP

Mosey

Vice Grand Pooh-Bah,
Diplocat 2 Catnada
Chancellor of the Exchequer,
Maggie May Bittee Committee

--
Regards,
Fred Williams

Old February 18th 13, 09:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cleo da Clingon

HiHiHi Unka Fred! Nice to heer fwum yu. Wees da Gordon Kittiez, Harry, Sukie n Cleo. Say hi to Clawdius....we wike clawin n bitin tuu (speshally Cleo).
We wus sorry tu heer dat Anti Heather issnt tutu well...we will purr fur hur. She must tune in tu da purrpower, it will help.
Dus yu haff snowmonsturs dare? Owers awl melted.
Gwad Clawdius wikes da pianner... purrhaps he wil play a midnite tune to yu wun day (or nite)......
Sowwy tu heer bowt Ryan, fur tu menny byootiful kittiez has gone tu thu Bridge this wintur...fur tu menny. Lots of sore harts n empty laps.
Ennyhoo, welkum back to the NG. Purrz n headbutts,
Gordon Kittiez n Meomie Bess.

On Thursday, 7 February 2013 02:51:31 UTC, Unclefred wrote:
Hello Kitties,

Long time no see. So much has happened, sum gudgud and some

furry bad. I'ze living in Nova Scotia now and last June I rescued a

kitty I names Clawduis. He duzent meow, just prrrrums when he want to

talk. When he want to play he lets me know by clawing and biting me,

usually furry gently, but sumtimes less gently. Hence his name! I'ze

tryin to get him tu use verbal kommunications, but so fur, ni luck.

He's a beautiful Kitty and he'll be 2 years old sum time in May.

He's part tiger and part white in patches.

He looks like a male version of my former cat Diana, who I had to leave

with Heather when I left Ontario, along with her son Ryan and his friend

Cinnamon. Some of you may remember that time, 4 years ago.

This brings me to the sad news. I got an email frum Heather a

few days ago and she said that Ryan had been sick and she was going to

take him to the vet on Jan. 30th, but he didn't make it till then. You

know how heartbroken we feel when we loose a kitty. I felt that way and

I'm sure Heather feels it too. Ryan wanted so much to be with all the

other kitties at Heathers. When I took him there and was saying goodbye

he grabbed my hand gently with his paw and licked the back of my hand 5

times and then let it go. He was clearly saying thank-you. I had

raised him from a kitten and we loved each other, but it just goes to

show you how much he wanted to be at Heather's sanctuary with all the

other kitties he had visited before. He would have been about 9 years

old.

Heather, for those of you who know her, is not well herself and

has only sent me that one email. She is not at the computer often, she

said, and I' purrring fur her as well as fur Ryan's soul. There are so

many wonderful kitties at the bridge. I know too that Diana, his

mother, will be sad, as she was with him all his life and I asked

Heather to take special care of her. It hurts to be so far away from

them, and not able to help. I hope Heather will be alright and able to

look after all her pride/clowder.

Purrs from here go out to Cocoa, and Turtle as well as I've seen

the messages about them tuu. None of us is alone, and it helps me give

the best care I can to Clawdius while he is here.

My best wishes go out to you all. None of us knows how long we

have, but our hearts stay strong and we take with us who we have become

in this life, nothing else. Ryan became someone very beautiful and

intelligent. He'll do well, and I'll see him again.

--

Warmest Regards,

Fred Williams

Old February 19th 13, 02:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Unclefred

Fangu furry much. Oh, kitties, by the way I have herd frum
Anti Heather and she is OK. It wus just a case of "mms" which she has
now explained to me as "Misty Monitor Syndrome." I has been away so
long that I had forgotten the acronym. It's a sad condition bu is
treatable wif love, and we has all had it at one time or another.
Clawdius spent the first year of hisownself's life livin wif a
deaf d*g. So I fink thats why he neffer meows, He lernt that it
makes no difference. So he kommunikates wif his teeth & claws,
because that's what werked wif da d*ggie. He does prrrrum a lot but
neffer a meow.
We'z all OK here and anuther snow storm has passed wif high
winds fur 2 days & nights, but we's diggin out an hangin in der.

Best Wishes,
Unca Fred & Clawdius

Old February 19th 13, 09:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey=^ ..^=[_2_]

"Unclefred" wrote in message ...

[...]

On 2/14/2013 8:55 PM, Sundance wrote:
Welkum, efurrykittee! Fangu fur kummin to spend Pitoonya's an myown
speshul
day wif ussez. Da hotel stafz iz reddy to see yurownselvez to da rumz, an
dere will be a bigbig dinner later. If yoo needz enneefing, juss ask da
hotel stafz. We will see yoo tunite at dinner.

Sundance

Lucy Lu looks through her suitcase and takes out a red dress to wear to
dinner. She goes down the hall to Samwise's room to see if he needs help
with his bow tie. "Stand still so i can straighten your tie."

They head to the dinning room to meet their friends.

Lucy Lu

Porter twinkles and lands in the parking lawt, n da attendunt parkz
da big porter n Mosey tips da parking cat generusly.
Den weh awl goh intu da Madonna Inn, chek intu owr rumes, put da
bitties daown fur uh short nap, n den weh go tu sea P2nya n Sundance,
n gib dem der prezzie, which iz 2 nip shaped shampain flutez, engravd
wif bof der naymez on dem. Wen Tygur n Mayzy wake up, dey mayde uh
speshul prezzie
fur yu bof Dey r vury taluntd. yeUP.
Mosey n his groop, hab sum nip wine n or durvz.

Oooo fangu...We wyll hab sum nip wine in da flutez wiff sum or du durffz.
Wuz dere uh spekkul ruum fue cubbies? I didun't nowtizwe?Wat ruumz did yu
chooze? Da wun wiff da waddurfawl showerz?

--
Pitö.önya

Wull, Pitö.önya, da cubbies brot der oan speshul majikal tent n r en da
sayme rume wif Pipps, hoo wikes tu hang owt wif dem, n lurn der makik trix.
Meowy n ai gotted da wun wif da waddurfawl showerz n da uthurz piked owt der
oan ruumz.
Gez dis is awl sew nise.
Mosey, Meowy, BobQat, Mimzy, Sqweex n PookyKat sai "fangu fur inbiting usses
awl heer..waow, diz iz sum pwase, innit,?
Jezt dwn, Pipps selfone fingy vibratez in hur purse, n et iz da Mighty
Rangerman on da line..
Pipps lisenz fur uh minit n blushes "Sure, ai wud wuf tu..uh huh..umkay, she
yu sune..bai bai.
Mosey wooks at hiz niece n asks hur baowt da kawl , n Pipps sez, "Yu wyl
fynd owt sune" n grinz...
Dey sit bak daown n wave tu der furendz, hu r arifing...