OUR WEDWINK INBITASHUN TEW YEW AWL

Old September 14th 08, 02:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Debby Hanoka[_2_]

Default OUR WEDWINK INBITASHUN TEW YEW AWL

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney & Sammy da 'Venture Cat will be attending.

Dat is gudgud, I hab Sammy Mahoney as my Groomsman, is hee da same Cat?
My neffew Pookie iz my Bestest Man.

Yes, Mosey. I am winkwinked with your future bruffer-in-paw.

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney

Sheriff Rosco P. Catrane and Miss Tina Marie of the Maine Coon Patrol
would like to supply security.

Dat is nise uff dem n uff course I will pay dem sum toonas fur dere doin dat

Fangu!

Miss Tina Marie
Old September 14th 08, 08:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^. . ^= Mosey =^. . ^= is offline
Banned

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney & Sammy da 'Venture Cat will be attending.

Dat is gudgud, I hab Sammy Mahoney as my Groomsman, is hee da same Cat?
My neffew Pookie iz my Bestest Man.

Yes, Mosey. I am winkwinked with your future bruffer-in-paw.

Umkay, he neffer tolded mee dat. I hope yew are happee.

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney

Sheriff Rosco P. Catrane and Miss Tina Marie of the Maine Coon Patrol
would like to supply security.

Dat is nise uff dem n uff course I will pay dem sum toonas fur dere doin
dat

Fangu!

Miss Tina Marie

Yer furry welcome Miss Tina Marie, and fangu fer doind dis fur usses.

Mosey

Old September 14th 08, 09:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ray or Fran

Tabitya, Mosey - Ize acceptz with pleasure youze invitation to attend youze
wedwink. Ize lovez wedwinks and alwayz need to bring tons of kleenix with
me. I'ze just knowz it will be wonderful.

Puddi Cat

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply

Old September 14th 08, 11:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Lucy[_3_]

I'm glad you're not in a hurry, Willow!

Your Anti Julie

Granby wrote:
Piglet and Willow read the formal invitation. "Willow you will be having a
wedwink one of these dayz" Willow goes before the mirror and combs her long
furs. "I iznt in any hurry Miz Piglet but I likez ta go to da parties".

Old September 15th 08, 02:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

I glad sumone unnerstanz. Fangu.
Willow deciding what to wear to Italy.
news

Old September 15th 08, 05:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^. .^=[_2_]

"Ray or Fran"
Tabitya, Mosey - Ize acceptz with pleasure youze invitation to attend
youze wedwink. Ize lovez wedwinks and alwayz need to bring tons of
kleenix with me. I'ze just knowz it will be wonderful.

Puddi Cat

Puddi Cat, we r sew gwad yew will be able tew attend,
Et will be a bootiful wedwink.

Mosey and Tabitha

Old September 15th 08, 06:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pipps =^. .^=

Haw bou dat nise bwak outfit yew jest showed mee?
Nise sparklez onna belt..
I wike dat one spshully. And da jaket dat goez wiffit.
Dat reely wooks gudgud on yew n I hab sum maching
eerings yew kan borrow.
Iam mayed a wong dress mayed uff flannel cuz efferbuddy hoo wives neer or en
Washingtoona wearz flannel awl yeer round. Mine dress is a bootiful
tye-dye.
sorta longs wif sum sequins onnit.
Wat r yew waering to da winking? I hab a niser dwess fur dat.
Meowmie Sqweez tooked mee shopping anna wee founded a nise dress fur mee.
Hur was tryin on hats, tew...

Pipps

Old September 15th 08, 12:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Well aktuallie, I eifther wears da leafther outsitz, pantz and vestz or I
wearz pretty kollarz. I duzen du dressez wiff my long furz. I alzo don du
earingz as such. I haz a tiny heart tatooed, (DON MENTION ITSELFZ, PIGLET
WAZNT HAPPI WHEN I DID DAT) it is jus inside mine left ear at da top.

Da girlz will oper der botiquw at som pointz and tellu what iz valiable.
Dey duz realreal gud work. Dem knowz all da best plazez ta buy der stok.

Old September 15th 08, 02:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Sep 15, 7:25*am, "Granby" wrote:
Well aktuallie, I eifther wears da leafther outsitz, pantz and vestz or I
wearz pretty kollarz. *I duzen du dressez wiff my long furz. *I alzo don du
earingz as such. *I haz a tiny heart tatooed, (DON MENTION ITSELFZ, *PIGLET
WAZNT HAPPI WHEN I DID DAT) it is jus inside mine left ear at da top.

Da girlz will oper der botiquw at som pointz and tellu what iz valiable.
Dey duz realreal gud work. *Dem knowz all da best plazez ta buy der stok.

Hur duzn wike tattooz? looks at underside of right wrist; you can see
a skull and crossbones on a black flag I better keep dis hided.

--
Wascal

Old September 15th 08, 05:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

Oh, I furgitted! Pitoonya leaved me in charj uv da booteek wile herownself
iz gone. Follow me, ladeez.

[Sundance leads the two girl kitties thru the 'porter and the emerge at the
spa just outside the boutique. Sundance opens the doors and lets the girls
in.]

Heer yoo iz. Um, dere iz dressiz heer, an joolree on doze shelfz, an, um,
oh, whut else duz girlkitteez like... Oh, yes, hatz an tayl bowz over dere,
an... Oh, pleez juss luk arown an yoo shud find enneefing yoo needz. If
yoo duznt see sumfing, let myownself know an I will chek da stokroom.
Pitoonya sed efurryfing iz on da onner sistem, so yoo kan leev yur toonaz in
dat dekoratif bokz on da bak kownter.

Sundance

Da wedwink Granby Cat community 1 March 26th 08 01:19 AM
da wedwink Granby Cat community 12 March 21st 08 04:31 AM
da wedwink Granby Cat community 9 March 18th 08 03:47 AM
At the wedwink Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Cleocat Cat community 33 November 8th 07 05:34 AM
Da wedwink The Porter Cats[_2_] Cat community 31 October 30th 07 11:37 PM