Cleo is back from TED

Old September 22nd 08, 07:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat Mahoney

Default Cleo is back from TED

Mine sisfur Cleocatra is back from da TED. Him looked in hers mouf an
sed dat her has plaque buildup on hers toofs, but since her is so old
him din't want to put her to sleep to clean her toofs. Him said dat as
long as her eats and doesn't hurt a lot dat mine Paw ought to just put
some toof-pain stuff on hers mouf when her starts to act like da toofs
hurt.

So her is back now and just a grumpy as ever.

Sammy
Old September 22nd 08, 08:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Hihi diz iz O T anna I wantsta pologize for jumpink ahead of Unkle Dan to
tell da ofther kitties about her going to da TED butted, I waz realli
worried when I red dat announcement on da ofther grup.

I iz sorri him kant do a lotzsta ta help her. It iz too bad when kitiez
getz dat ole. We luffs herself and will praying da da plak leafves her
alon.

Old September 22nd 08, 08:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Sep 22, 3:10*pm, "Granby" wrote:
Hihi diz iz O T anna I wantsta pologize for jumpink ahead of Unkle Dan to
tell da ofther kitties about her going to da TED butted, I waz realli
worried when I red dat announcement on da ofther grup.

I iz sorri him kant do a lotzsta ta help her. *It iz too bad when kitiez
getz dat ole. *We luffs herself and will praying da da plak leafves her
alon.

Hur daddy can hep hur by giffing her lots uv extra attenshun an dat
toof-pane stuff wen she gneedz it.
I don' mine beeing ol sew mulch az I mine gnot being yung.

--
Maggy May

"Samuel Redcat Mahoney" wrote in ...

Mine sisfur Cleocatra is back from da TED. Him looked in hers mouf an
sed dat her has plaque buildup on hers toofs, but since her is so old
him din't want to put her to sleep to clean her toofs. Him said dat as
long as her eats and doesn't hurt a lot dat mine Paw ought to just put
some toof-pain stuff on hers mouf when her starts to act like da toofs
hurt.

So her is back now and just a grumpy as ever.

Sammy- Hide quoted text -

Old September 22nd 08, 08:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

In article ,
"Granby" wrote:

Hihi diz iz O T anna I wantsta pologize for jumpink ahead of Unkle Dan to
tell da ofther kitties about her going to da TED butted, I waz realli
worried when I red dat announcement on da ofther grup.

Datz ok, OT, mine Paw dont mind. Him will put da toof stuffz on Cleo
when hurz mouf hurts.

Harri

Old September 22nd 08, 10:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Fangu Harri. Give her a frendlie headbutt for myownselfz. O T wishing he
could do something to help.

Old September 22nd 08, 11:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^. .^=[_2_]

Hihi diz iz O T anna I wantsta pologize for jumpink ahead of Unkle Dan to
tell da ofther kitties about her going to da TED butted, I waz realli
worried when I red dat announcement on da ofther grup.

Datz ok, OT, mine Paw dont mind. Him will put da toof stuffz on Cleo
when hurz mouf hurts.

Harri

Hab yer Paw git sum kitty toofpaste frum TED. Et will hulp wit da plack
effen iffen hur will let him brush et on hur teef wif his finner, or he
kan jest offur hur sum on da tip uff his finner as a treet. Da toofpaste is
kalled Virbac anna on da box is a C.E.T.
Enzymatic Toothpaste anna maybe da enzymes will git da plack off her teef.
It is poultry falvored anna wee wuv et. Awl uff yew shud haf sum effer day.
Sqweex hates et sew Meowmie putz sum onna Sqweex paw anna hur haz tew lick
et off. hee hee hee. Et iz wurt a try.

Mosey

Old September 22nd 08, 11:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat Mahoney

Hab yer Paw git sum kitty toofpaste frum TED. Et will hulp wit da plack
effen iffen hur will let him brush et on hur teef wif his finner, or he
kan jest offur hur sum on da tip uff his finner as a treet. Da toofpaste is
kalled Virbac anna on da box is a C.E.T.
Enzymatic Toothpaste anna maybe da enzymes will git da plack off her teef.
It is poultry falvored anna wee wuv et. Awl uff yew shud haf sum effer day.
Sqweex hates et sew Meowmie putz sum onna Sqweex paw anna hur haz tew lick
et off. hee hee hee. Et iz wurt a try.

Mosey

Mine Paw sez dat him will try dat.

Sammy
Old September 23rd 08, 12:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam[_2_]

Hab yer Paw git sum kitty toofpaste frum TED.

I noticed something like that at Petco on Saturday.

Adam
Old September 23rd 08, 12:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Mon, 22 Sep 2008 13:45:28 -0500, Samuel Redcat Mahoney's nimble,
little paws typed:

Mine sisfur Cleocatra is back from da TED. Him looked in hers mouf an
sed dat her has plaque buildup on hers toofs, but since her is so old
him din't want to put her to sleep to clean her toofs. Him said dat as
long as her eats and doesn't hurt a lot dat mine Paw ought to just put
some toof-pain stuff on hers mouf when her starts to act like da toofs
hurt.

So her is back now and just a grumpy as ever.

Sammy

Cleo, yoo poor deer! Are your hoomans and da yunger kitties giffink
youa hard tyme? I is sorry to heer ov your toof pain, an iz purrink
dat it goes away...
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

9/22/2008 7:51:54 PM

Cleo is back from the vet Daniel Mahoney Cat anecdotes 6 October 4th 08 10:37 PM
HRH Cleo Granby Cat community 4 September 6th 07 09:12 PM
Cleo has an off day. Bill Stock Cat anecdotes 1 October 14th 05 12:42 AM
Cleo Debra Cat anecdotes 2 July 16th 05 04:02 PM
Cleo-Leo HRFLTiger Cat anecdotes 19 March 3rd 05 11:56 PM