Cleo is back from TED

Old September 23rd 08, 12:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Daniel Mahoney

Default Cleo is back from TED

Cleo, yoo poor deer! Are your hoomans and da yunger kitties giffink
youa hard tyme? I is sorry to heer ov your toof pain, an iz purrink
dat it goes away...

No, the younger kitties aren't being any more annoying than usual (after
all, I WAS destined to be an only cat) but my humans keep fussing with
my mouth when I paw at it. Fortunately it doesn't hurt very often.

Cleo
Old September 23rd 08, 01:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred[_2_]

Samuel Redcat Mahoney wrote:

Mine sisfur Cleocatra is back from da TED. Him looked in hers mouf
an sed dat her has plaque buildup on hers toofs, but since her is so
old him din't want to put her to sleep to clean her toofs. Him said
dat as long as her eats and doesn't hurt a lot dat mine Paw ought to
just put some toof-pain stuff on hers mouf when her starts to act
like da toofs hurt.

So her is back now and just a grumpy as ever.

Sammy

Puyrrz fur Cleo and may Bast bless.

Diana fur her house,

--
Peace,
Fred
Old September 23rd 08, 11:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^. .^=[_2_]

"Samuel Redcat Mahoney"
Hab yer Paw git sum kitty toofpaste frum TED. Et will hulp wit da plack
effen iffen hur will let him brush et on hur teef wif his finner, or he
kan jest offur hur sum on da tip uff his finner as a treet. Da toofpaste
is
kalled Virbac anna on da box is a C.E.T.
Enzymatic Toothpaste anna maybe da enzymes will git da plack off her
teef.
It is poultry falvored anna wee wuv et. Awl uff yew shud haf sum effer
day.
Sqweex hates et sew Meowmie putz sum onna Sqweex paw anna hur haz tew
lick
et off. hee hee hee. Et iz wurt a try.

Mosey

Mine Paw sez dat him will try dat.

Sammy

Gudgud fur him

Mosey

Old September 24th 08, 12:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^. .^=[_2_]

Cleo, yoo poor deer! Are your hoomans and da yunger kitties giffink
youa hard tyme? I is sorry to heer ov your toof pain, an iz purrink
dat it goes away...

No, the younger kitties aren't being any more annoying than usual (after
all, I WAS destined to be an only cat) but my humans keep fussing with
my mouth when I paw at it. Fortunately it doesn't hurt very often.

Cleo

Dat iz gud tew hear Cleo.
Yoo did sutch a bootiful ceremony for our winking. Fangu furry mutch

Luffs
Mosey and Tabitha Fluffytail

Old September 24th 08, 05:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Lucy[_3_]

She is a wunderful ladycat an I em glad sheez back home.

Lucy

Samuel Redcat Mahoney wrote:
Mine sisfur Cleocatra is back from da TED. Him looked in hers mouf an
sed dat her has plaque buildup on hers toofs, but since her is so old
him din't want to put her to sleep to clean her toofs. Him said dat as
long as her eats and doesn't hurt a lot dat mine Paw ought to just put
some toof-pain stuff on hers mouf when her starts to act like da toofs
hurt.

So her is back now and just a grumpy as ever.

Sammy

Cleo is back from the vet Daniel Mahoney Cat anecdotes 6 October 4th 08 10:37 PM
HRH Cleo Granby Cat community 4 September 6th 07 09:12 PM
Cleo has an off day. Bill Stock Cat anecdotes 1 October 14th 05 12:42 AM
Cleo Debra Cat anecdotes 2 July 16th 05 04:02 PM
Cleo-Leo HRFLTiger Cat anecdotes 19 March 3rd 05 11:56 PM