Can wee put Stinky's name on da wall?

Old October 9th 08, 06:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

Default Can wee put Stinky's name on da wall?

Hees meowmie iz namd Theresa. Shee doo gnot post wiff usses butted
shee is a wonnerful kittee-meowmie an Dante iz her other cat. Butted I
don gnow der House nam.

--
WooToo an Maggy May
Old October 9th 08, 10:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Clowder (South)

Will in New Haven wrote:

Hees meowmie iz namd Theresa. Shee doo gnot post wiff usses butted
shee is a wonnerful kittee-meowmie an Dante iz her other cat. Butted I
don gnow der House nam.

Wee'ze neffur reefyoozd an Onoree reqwest, an cud Call him as "House
of Theresa" if nessisssary.

Is dere enny way yu cud tell hismom bowt da Ball an Onorees an mebbe
ask iffn wee cud haff dere troo House of naym? Shee wud bee welcom to
post a Tribyoot iffn shee'd like to...mymom sez it's hard an sad but
also heeling in a way impossibull to describe.

Briks can bee moofd wuns dey are in plays, but it's complicaytid so I
will wayt fur yur reeply.

Mietze
--
Remove the first m to reply
Old October 10th 08, 01:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

I posted on the other group and explained what we wanted to do, sorry Will
if I didn't give you a chance to do that but, I really thought it was
wonderful of you to think of Stinky.

Old October 10th 08, 01:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Oct 9, 8:10 pm, "Granby" wrote:
I posted on the other group and explained what we wanted to do, sorry Will
if I didn't give you a chance to do that but, I really thought it was
wonderful of you to think of Stinky.

I INTENDED to do it but then they asked me to do some behind paw
work / and then I saw your post. I hope it is a good thing for
Theresa. I'd hate to annoy or hurt her.

--
Will in New Haven
Sign on the wall of a bar & brothel in Chihuahua circa 1969: “Please

Old October 10th 08, 01:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

She hasn't responded to me yet. I can only think it would be a good thing
but, she so misses her heart cat.

Old October 11th 08, 08:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Clowder (South)

I'm glad you posted. I was tempted to try and email her, but have
never posted on r.p.c.a and having someone you don't know at all pop
up and babble (as I tend to do) about a virtual Ball dedicated to
honoring our loved ones seemed more than a little creepy, so I didn't.

The fact that WooToo and Maggy May requested Stinky's inclusion is
enough, any request posted here on r.p.c.c, be it for family member,
friend, acquaintance, has always been accomodated. The *only*
exception is a name which has been Called in a previous year...a model
for the Walk ov Remembranz is Arlington National Cemetery where there
are thousands of identical markers, no single one more or less
important than any of the others, one marker per grave.

My Mietze suggested that his mom be contacted for two reasons. First,
I totally believe that this little cyber event, fictional though it
may be, has *real* meaning and value, and participating can help in
the healing process in a way impossible to describe. (I would *love*
to see Stinky's mom participate.) Second, every House can specify how
they wish to be Called...that's how we have an honoree this year from
the House of "The Fur Conspiracy" and, previously, "Royal Roads".
"House of Theresa" works fine, if that's all we know.

Aw, rats...I mentioned that I tend to babble on this particular
subject, didn't I? :-)

Melissa

Old October 11th 08, 08:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

I emailed but haven't heard. The suggestion you made about the name will be
fine if that is all we have. This was one wonderful cat, kept so many
entertained.

Old October 11th 08, 09:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred[_2_]

The Clowder (South) wrote:

[...]

You babble all you want to, because you make sense and fill in the
holes where people may not understand everything. That's pretty good
babbling!

Fred

"Granby" wrote:

She hasn't responded to me yet. I can only think it would be a good
thing but, she so misses her heart cat.

--
Peace,
Fred