Ahhh, Spring!

Old April 5th 05, 03:03 AM
Kreisleriana

Default Ahhh, Spring!

You know it's finally really spring when you look out your back
window, and you see a big long-haired tortie happily snoozing in your
crocus bed.

Theresa
Old April 5th 05, 03:04 AM
jmcquown

Kreisleriana wrote:
You know it's finally really spring when you look out your back
window, and you see a big long-haired tortie happily snoozing in your
crocus bed.

Theresa

Awwww But if Persia saw that tortie (and I don't have any crocuses)
she'd freak.

Jill

Old April 5th 05, 03:43 AM
Yowie

"Kreisleriana" wrote in message

You know it's finally really spring when you look out your back
window, and you see a big long-haired tortie happily snoozing in your
crocus bed.

Jpgs?

I'm sure the look is adorable in and of itself, but I really miss crocuses
here in Oz.

You know its Autumn here when you need your gas heater one day and the a/c
the next....

Yowie

Old April 5th 05, 03:37 PM
Kreisleriana

On Mon, 4 Apr 2005 21:04:58 -0500, "jmcquown"
yodeled:

Kreisleriana wrote:
You know it's finally really spring when you look out your back
window, and you see a big long-haired tortie happily snoozing in your
crocus bed.

Theresa

Awwww But if Persia saw that tortie (and I don't have any crocuses)
she'd freak.

Jill

Ohh, believe me. The other sign of spring arriving is Stinky marching
around the house, yowling at all the outside cats.

Theresa
Old April 5th 05, 07:04 PM
Kreisleriana

On Tue, 05 Apr 2005 21:06:51 +0300, Marina
yodeled:

Kreisleriana wrote:

You know it's finally really spring when you look out your back
window, and you see a big long-haired tortie happily snoozing in your
crocus bed.

And if that's not enough, it's the birds.

http://muttscomics.com/art/dailyarch...e=20&year=2005

I ADORE Mutts! And yes, the birds are making a racket here, and
Stinky is quivering at the window.

Sone of my favorite Mutts things:
Shtinky Puddin' (of course!)
Crabby
The prissy seagull who gets upset at Crabby's language
Woofie the slobbery golden retriever who "wuvs" everybody
The skunk who sang in the "Animal Idol" competition, and was told "You
stink!"
Chicky-shnoodle soup
The Fatty Snax Deli
Mooch's girlfriend, Shnelly
"Mussels" Marinara (he's one @*#!! tough mollusk!)

"Do you like shpagetti?"
"I LOVES shpagetti!"
"Do you like pot pie?"
"I LOVES pot pie!"
"Do you like head cheese?"
"I LOVES shpagetti!"

Theresa
Old April 5th 05, 07:06 PM
Marina

--
Marina, Frank, Nikki, and introducing: Mere!
Old April 6th 05, 04:27 AM
Marina

Kreisleriana wrote:

I ADORE Mutts!

Me too. Mooch is exactly like Frank. )

And yes, the birds are making a racket here, and
Stinky is quivering at the window.

Sone of my favorite Mutts things:
Shtinky Puddin' (of course!)

Of course.

Crabby

LOL!

The prissy seagull who gets upset at Crabby's language

LOLOL!

Woofie the slobbery golden retriever who "wuvs" everybody

And especially Mooch, who doesn't wuv him back.

The skunk who sang in the "Animal Idol" competition, and was told "You
stink!"

Hehe. When I first read those Mutts strips, I hadn't seen the American
Idol show, and didn't quite get it. But now they're showing the latest
American Idol here (why? I don't know), I can see what excellent work
McDonnell did (as always).

Chicky-shnoodle soup

I had to stop myself from talking about shnoodles the other day at work.

The Fatty Snax Deli

Yesh!

Mooch's girlfriend, Shnelly

Of whom we never see more than the ears.

"Mussels" Marinara (he's one @*#!! tough mollusk!)

Hehe.

Besides these, I like the Sunday panels that are versions of some piece
of art or popular culture.

--
Marina, Frank, Nikki, and introducing: Mere!
Old April 7th 05, 12:45 PM
SuzQ

You know it's finally really spring when you look out your back
window, and you see a big long-haired tortie happily snoozing in your
crocus bed.

Theresa

Spicey snacked on her first spider last night.
Suz&Spicey