Ping Kyla

Old September 22nd 08, 02:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Ping Kyla

Kyla u cannot, respond to those posts. There is no need to defend yourself,
we know it isn't you so PLEASE don't RESPOND even in a way of defending, it
just gives them reason to return the post. NOT NECESSARY!

Come on, it was a virtual wedwink, they can't ruin it.

Don't mean to be harsh but you should get it by now NOT TO RESPOND!!!!!!

Old September 22nd 08, 04:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Sun, 21 Sep 2008 20:03:06 -0500, Granby's nimble, little paws
typed:

Kyla u cannot, respond to those posts. There is no need to defend yourself,
we know it isn't you so PLEASE don't RESPOND even in a way of defending, it
just gives them reason to return the post. NOT NECESSARY!

Come on, it was a virtual wedwink, they can't ruin it.

Don't mean to be harsh but you should get it by now NOT TO RESPOND!!!!!!

Agreed.

I don't see the trolls because I have a good killfile, and I really
don't want to have to read your responses. Please do NOT respond.

I don't know if you care or not, but if you continue, you'll just go
into my killfile with them.

9/21/2008 11:50:46 PM
Old September 22nd 08, 06:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Kyla =^^=[_2_]

"Granby" ...
Kyla u cannot, respond to those posts. There is no need to defend
yourself, we know it isn't you so PLEASE don't RESPOND even in a way of
defending, it just gives them reason to return the post. NOT NECESSARY!

Come on, it was a virtual wedwink, they can't ruin it.

It WAS a lovely wedwink, wasn't it?

Don't mean to be harsh but you should get it by now NOT TO RESPOND!!!!!!

You have every right to be harsh with me,
I shall never respond to a troll/forger again. I mean it!
Like Wascal told me 'They can only type at you' and that is so true.
I admit to my stupidity.
And have learned from it.
And I wrote a post this afternoon about
Mosey and Tabitha's Honeymoon on The Moon.
I hope you'll read it and enjoy it
Thank you for the ping, granby and Mosey and Tabitha say
'Fangu furry much Piglet, OT and Willow for attending'
Hug
Kyla

Old September 22nd 08, 07:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Kyla =^^=[_2_]

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^"
On Sun, 21 Sep 2008 20:03:06 -0500, Granby's nimble, little paws
typed:

Kyla u cannot, respond to those posts. There is no need to defend
yourself,
we know it isn't you so PLEASE don't RESPOND even in a way of defending,
it
just gives them reason to return the post. NOT NECESSARY!

Come on, it was a virtual wedwink, they can't ruin it.

Don't mean to be harsh but you should get it by now NOT TO RESPOND!!!!!!

Agreed.

I don't see the trolls because I have a good killfile, and I really
don't want to have to read your responses. Please do NOT respond.

We must have different killfiles...
If see the trolls/forger I put them in my killfile and
will never respond to them again.. I was dumb to respond to them.
I can see them, if they escape, and they will get KF's again, if they dare
show up again.
Period.
I admit that. A lot of hard work, 99% of it was done by Dan
was put into this lovely wedwink and now...
at least Tabitha and Mosey are happy

I don't know if you care or not, but if you continue, you'll just go
into my killfile with them.

Of course I care, "Mme. Anaïs, I would be heartbroken if I got killfiled by
you
Or anyone here
This is Mosey's group and where 'he' posts.
He put up a post this afternoon about
Mosey and Tabitha's Honeymoon on The Moon.
I hope you'll read it and enjoy it

Thank you all for attending

It was such a beautiful winking and I want to thank
Dan M for doing 99% of the lovely writing.

Purrs and love to all
Kyla

9/21/2008 11:50:46 PM

Old September 22nd 08, 02:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Sep 22, 2:14*am, "Kyla =^;;^=" wrote:
"Mme. Anaïs ^..^"

[...]

9/21/2008 11:50:46 PM- Hide quoted text -

Old September 22nd 08, 02:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Sep 22, 2:14*am, "Kyla =^;;^=" wrote:
"Mme. Anaïs ^..^"

[...]

Sorry four da emptee poss. Uncl Bill hitted da rong kee

behind paw Wut did itted MEEN wen Ms. Piglet cotted da booKAY?/

It wuz a wuffly winking an efferyone frum heer hoo attended wuvd it.
Wee hadded Bear peepl-sit, sew wee brot him sum goodeez ina d*ggy-bag.

--
Wascal
Old September 22nd 08, 02:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

We seed da emptee postz and figgured himself waz haffink a bad hairz day or
sumphin.

Ketchink da bokay sposed to mean dat herselfz iz da nezt kity to hav a
wedwink butted, dat izn alwayz da kaze and herslefz duzen wantz it to skare
off any of herown friendz finking dat is what her necezarely wantz. Frens
are gud. Willow blubbering trying not to say something, anything Piglet
won't like.

O T (behind his paw) gud luk wiff dat one) I'm outta here as Piglet enters
the room with a stern look on her face.
"Will in New Haven" wrote in message
"Mme. Anaïs ^..^"

Old September 23rd 08, 12:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^. .^=[_2_]

Sorry four da emptee poss. Uncl Bill hitted da rong kee

Dat's umkay..Meowmie duz dat sumtimez.

behind paw Wut did itted MEEN wen Ms. Piglet cotted da booKAY?/

Et ment dad Piglet will bee da next one tew be winked. Et iz a tradixtion.

It wuz a wuffly winking an efferyone frum heer hoo attended wuvd it.

Fangu n Fangu fur helping

Wee hadded Bear peepl-sit, sew wee brot him sum goodeez ina d*ggy-bag.

--
Wascal

Dat wuz furry nise uff yew tew dew dat fur Bear.

Mosey .

Old September 23rd 08, 12:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^. .^=[_2_]

We seed da emptee postz and figgured himself waz haffink a bad hairz day
or sumphin.

Mosey *smurkes*

Ketchink da bokay sposed to mean dat herselfz iz da nezt kity to hav a
wedwink butted, dat izn alwayz da kaze and herslefz duzen wantz it to
skare off any of herown friendz finking dat is what her necezarely wantz.
Frens are gud. Willow blubbering trying not to say something, anything
Piglet won't like

Mosey ..*hands Willow a tishue*.

O T (behind his paw) gud luk wiff dat one) I'm outta here as Piglet
enters the room with a stern look on her face.

Uh oh, I bedder git bak tew Tabitha
Mosey
--furry happee

Old September 26th 08, 01:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

For any kitties who want to complain to the ISP about that SPAM post, the
headers show:

On Fri, 26 Sep 2008 08:42:31 +0100, rstu711 wrote:

be sure to forward a copy of ALL headers X-Abuse-and-DMCA-Info:
Otherwise we will be unable to process your complaint properly

Ping Kyla Granby Cat anecdotes 8 September 2nd 08 10:31 PM
Ping Kyla Granby Cat community 7 August 23rd 08 07:45 PM
Ping Anti Kyla Pi2nya AKA Sweetee Cat community 3 August 22nd 08 08:59 PM
Ping Kyla Granby Cat anecdotes 6 June 6th 08 10:11 PM