An invitation to a short abventure

Old April 28th 12, 06:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance[_2_]

Default An invitation to a short abventure

Um, mebbe awl three? We kud hav Catifurnia apurrtizerz, Furench mane korse,
an fantsee desert. How duz dat sown?

Sundance

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message
Oh, Sundance! Du yu want da Fan-C, Furrentsh, ur Cattfurrteeerya?
--
Pitô.ônya

"Booker" wrote in message
THREE restrantz? Ohhhh...

Booker's eyes get very big.

Kin ize try all ov dem?

On 4/27/2012 12:43 PM, Ann wrote:
As the sun sets over the desert Harri in the lead truck sees a large
neon sign. She gets on the CB radio, Okay kitties this is where we
will stop for the night. Tomorrow at 8:00 am employees from the
shelter will meet us here to unload supplies.

As the trucks pull in they see a large gray cat waiting for them.
Hello, my name is John and this is my wife, Kathleen. Your trucks are
fine where they are. Come on in, there are 3 restaurants here and we
have rooms for all of you to stay
the night. In the morning my son and I will help unload the trucks.

Ann

Old April 28th 12, 06:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca[_2_]

[Rebecca and Rocko talk, almost out of hearing of the others]

Rocko: Rebeckcka, most kkitties don't likke rackckoonz... I kkan stay in the
truckck.

Rebecca: Duznt be sillee -- wudnt yoo like a nice warm kumfy room?

Rocko: That would be nice, but I don't want to kkause any trouble.

Rebecca: Well, if itz ennee trubble fur dem, when yoo iz a fren uv owrz, den
maybe we duznt want to stay heer enneeway.

[They join the others, with Rocko hanging back a little]

Fangu, John an Kathleen. We happinz to be trabbelin wif a rakkoon hoo iz a
fren uv myown. We knowz dat kitteez sumtimez duznt git along wif rakkoonz,
but if yoo haz a place fur hizself to stay, too, we wud apurrsheayte it.

Rebecca

Old April 28th 12, 01:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

OEJ hears and pipes up, ifin ursef iza furnd offa rebekaz den ursef iza
furnd of mine, she howldez owt herown paw

Old April 28th 12, 02:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann

On Apr 28, 8:52*am, "Storrmmee" wrote:
[...]

John steps forward and extends a paw to Rocko, "Nice to meet you. We
have had raccoons stay with us before. We have rooms that are made
like a hole in a tree or you can stay in any other room that you like.
"
Old April 28th 12, 04:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

On Fri, 27 Apr 2012 18:40:28 -0700, Mosey =^..^= wrote:

Fudz saownd gud tew usses ulso. Mosey and hiz fambli hoo awl shake handz
wif John n Kathleen,
n dey awl fank dem dur der hospiliti.

fud dat sowndz gud, chester as he shakes hands with jon

Hihi, John an Kafleen. I'z pleased to meet you. I apurrciate having some
place to park the trucks, and the rooms an restaurants sound egzellent!
Dis is lotz nicer den the usual truck stops.

Would you like to join us while we eatz? I could really go fur some
grilled sammon-fishie.

Harri
Old April 28th 12, 04:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

da furree iz gonna hafta start eatin dat fishee so we iz lukin furwurd to
sum at owrz howze, chester da injezter, ... lookin atta rumz anna smilin

Old April 28th 12, 07:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Oh, yu ar GUD! I wyll nibbul etsh korz, an gib yu da rezt, sowz yu'll
hab wun anna arf shayerz of efurrytink, Darlink wun.
--
Pitô.ônya AKA Sweetee

"Sundance" wrote in message
Um, mebbe awl three? We kud hav Catifurnia apurrtizerz, Furench mane
korse, an fantsee desert. How duz dat sown?

Sundance

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message
Oh, Sundance! Du yu want da Fan-C, Furrentsh, ur Cattfurrteeerya?
--
Pitô.ônya

"Booker" wrote in message
THREE restrantz? Ohhhh...

Booker's eyes get very big.

Kin ize try all ov dem?

Old April 29th 12, 12:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Yezz effen Piglett who iz so crozzed ied, her kan driff a truck safelee when
it iz herown turn. O T shudders thinking of the first time he rode with her
but now knows it is ok.

"Harri Roadcat" wrote in message ...

No, I have not seen much of the kkountry before. Are we starting in
Kkalifornia? Are you sure these truckckz are safe? No offense, but
rackckoonz are not used to riding in truckckz, and itz kkind of skkary.
Lotz of rackckoonz are kkilled by truckckz all the time.

Rocko

I sure unnderstand your concern, Rocko. Youz right, a lot of raccoon get
hit by trucks. An lots of possums, too. Dats cuz a lot of truck drivers
just don't take da time to watch out fur aminals on da road. But da
autopilots and safety systems mine sisfur built fur dese trucks is furry
careful - dey is safe to ride in fur all creatures - cats, raccoons, even
goggies.

Harri

Old April 29th 12, 01:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance[_2_]

Fangu, Sweetee, but juss make shur yoo gitz enuf, too! If wun serbing iznt
enuf fur myownself (kuz, az yoo rememfurz, I needz ekstra fudz now), Ize
shur dey kan bring mor.

Sundance

news

"Sundance" wrote in message
Um, mebbe awl three? We kud hav Catifurnia apurrtizerz, Furench mane
korse, an fantsee desert. How duz dat sown?

Sundance

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message
Oh, Sundance! Du yu want da Fan-C, Furrentsh, ur Cattfurrteeerya?
--
Pitô.ônya

"Booker" wrote in message
THREE restrantz? Ohhhh...

Booker's eyes get very big.

Kin ize try all ov dem?

Old April 29th 12, 06:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Layder, yu kin kum tu mine heowze an hab effin moooor.
Meowmee an Pawpaw went shopink tunite an got lotza barieteez ov
fuudz...in kaynz, an pkgz, an liddul plaztik skwarz ... awl wiff lotza
jooze, juzt da wae I wike it!

Wy du yu need ekstra fudz now???

Pitô.ônya AKA Sweetee, wurreed

"Sundance" wrote in message
Um, mebbe awl three? We kud hav Catifurnia apurrtizerz, Furench mane
korse, an fantsee desert. How duz dat sown?

Sundance

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message
Oh, Sundance! Du yu want da Fan-C, Furrentsh, ur Cattfurrteeerya?
--
Pitô.ônya

"Booker" wrote in message
THREE restrantz? Ohhhh...

Booker's eyes get very big.

Kin ize try all ov dem?

On 4/27/2012 12:43 PM, Ann wrote:
As the sun sets over the desert Harri in the lead truck sees a
large
neon sign. She gets on the CB radio, Okay kitties this is where
we
will stop for the night. Tomorrow at 8:00 am employees from the
shelter will meet us here to unload supplies.

As the trucks pull in they see a large gray cat waiting for them.
Hello, my name is John and this is my wife, Kathleen. Your trucks
are
fine where they are. Come on in, there are 3 restaurants here and
we
have rooms for all of you to stay
the night. In the morning my son and I will help unload the
trucks.

Ann

invitation to facebook page Bridget[_4_] Cat anecdotes 2 October 1st 11 02:01 PM
Invitation to a bewinking Harri Roadcat Cat community 51 October 17th 09 12:30 AM
An Invitation! ChildFree23 Cat community 18 March 1st 06 04:04 PM
The Invitation CATherine Cat anecdotes 0 August 16th 05 11:01 PM
Blog Invitation Tanada Cat anecdotes 0 April 16th 05 05:33 AM